Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 05:13:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsthe tocky game
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Print
Author Topic: the tocky game  (Read 18688 times)
ptoing
Pixelhead
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2015, 04:07:50 PM »

ptoing, the mod on pixelation who banned me, is a friend of mine. morso now than ever.

First off, Crow banned you, but that does not matter. If you think we are friends I would like to know how you got that impression. Do not get me wrong, I have nothing against you at all, but I would not go as far as calling you a friend, we are merely internet aquaintances. It's like saying a cop that pulled you over and gave you a ticket, but was otherwise pleasant is now your friend. That's not how friendship works imo.

tok
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2015, 05:42:27 PM »

yeah but youre not a cop and im not a ticket getter guy. im not even speeding.

like: we're both pixel artists. we're both pixel artists drawing in the same style. sometimes i like your art on pixel art, movingg it into my 'liked pixels' gallery. sometimes you like mmine, putting my art in yours. neither one of us is making very much money.

we've been doing this for many years. much like a pair of friends would do. you're actually one of my strongest supporters.

soo like i got a history with you ptoing.

and pixelation works on a strikes system: three strikes youre out. your strike, crow, and one other.

crow is no friend of mine but i think i can turn him. he is already turning.

unless im counting wrong, i only count two strikes.

so basically i would like an apology and my ccount back. you didnt know we were friends before, you didnt even know who i was. now you do know it. but it doesnt matter, i'll wait six months. im back at uni next week and i gotta preserve all my energy for arguing with nerds in the physical realm. you guys dont have to make me a mod but you do have to put up with me on your website. when you guys block me i cant even read teh website anymore, when tigs blocks me im at least allowed to read tigs.

if i cant read the website i'll use TOR or i'll send in sleeper agents and those dudes will read your website for me.

im gonna be around. im gonna be slightly too big to ignore completely. if you don't accept me, i'll make my own pixel website, and it'll be better than yours. like i keep telling yoou dude, if you dont appreciate your best guys, i can steal them. they work for you for free, anyway.

like it doesnt impress me that arachne communicates with you in lich mode, that indicates she wont actually use your service because it's too hostile to her. but me, i was never unkind to arachne, never hostile. my criticism actualy makes her art better, and shes still better at this shit than i am. fucking read my posts.

ive beeen right the whole time, ive never once beeen wrong. if you can learn to apologise to alex, you can apologise to me too. its what anyone would do. im not really giving you any other options.

theres a new version of infiniminer out. im gonna go play that.

the other thing is i'll fight you in the pixeldrome if you prefer. you choose the restrictions. crow can be the judge. he seems like a neutral third party.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 06:42:12 PM by tok » Logged
tok
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2015, 08:39:36 PM »

YOU GUYS INFINIFACTORY IS THE SHIT AND IF YOU HAVENT PLAYED IT YET WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE

if youre still here, heres a palette:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/tocky/ghost%20palette-2.png

at point d i collected the colors im not gonna use, for metadata. like uh ghost magenta. but of course i still can use them.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 09:41:38 PM by tok » Logged
ptoing
Pixelhead
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2015, 02:34:18 AM »

like: we're both pixel artists. we're both pixel artists drawing in the same style. sometimes i like your art on pixel art, movingg it into my 'liked pixels' gallery. sometimes you like mmine, putting my art in yours.

That does not make people friends.

neither one of us is making very much money.

And how do you know that? I mean yeah, I am not earning shitloads, but I earn enough. And if you are honest you have no idea about how much I made, because I never told you. You are just making shit up as you go.

we've been doing this for many years. much like a pair of friends would do.

Or people who are not friends and just happen to do some of the same things.

you're actually one of my strongest supporters.

How?

soo like i got a history with you ptoing.

Like I got a history with other people I engaged with on the internet. Nowhere near as much engagement than with people I consider friends.

and pixelation works on a strikes system: three strikes youre out. your strike, crow, and one other.

Yes it does, but no one stops us from banning people before they have 3 strikes if it is clear where things are headed.

crow is no friend of mine but i think i can turn him. he is already turning.

I think I got inside information that this is not the case. Maybe you know Crow better than me (I actually met him IRL).

unless im counting wrong, i only count two strikes.

See above.

so basically i would like an apology and my ccount back.

Apology for what?

you didnt know we were friends before, you didnt even know who i was. now you do know it.

I knew who you were from pixelation and pixeljoint, and sorry we are still no friends.

but it doesnt matter, i'll wait six months.

not gonna argue there.

im back at uni next week and i gotta preserve all my energy for arguing with nerds in the physical realm.

I sincerely wish you all the best for your academic endeavours.

you guys dont have to make me a mod but you do have to put up with me on your website.

We don't and we don't. We do not have to put up with anyone if we do not feel they are helping the community or with people who are disruptive.

when you guys block me i cant even read teh website anymore, when tigs blocks me im at least allowed to read tigs.

Clear your cookies.

if i cant read the website i'll use TOR or i'll send in sleeper agents and those dudes will read your website for me.

No need, just clear your cookies.

im gonna be around. im gonna be slightly too big to ignore completely.

I think you need to take a step back and take yourself less seriously.

if you don't accept me, i'll make my own pixel website, and it'll be better than yours.

You are free to do that and I would like to see that.

like i keep telling yoou dude, if you dont appreciate your best guys, i can steal them. they work for you for free, anyway.

You are not gonna steal anyone who is currently a mod or admin on Pixelation, sorry. You are being slightly delusional here.

like it doesnt impress me that arachne communicates with you in lich mode, that indicates she wont actually use your service because it's too hostile to her.

Arachne has been using the forum since forever and constant, she just does not post a whole lot in general, on Pixelation or anywhere. Stop pulling things out of your ass when you know nothing about them in actuality.

but me, i was never unkind to arachne, never hostile.

Neither was I or anyone else on Pixelation as far as I remember.

my criticism actualy makes her art better, and shes still better at this shit than i am.

So does the criticism of other people. She posted her stuff plenty of times and got feedback which she took and improved on her work.

fucking read my posts.

I have.

ive beeen right the whole time

What are you referencing here specifically?

ive never once beeen wrong.

You sure about that?

if you can learn to apologise to alex, you can apologise to me too. its what anyone would do.

I was actually rude to Alex, and I apologised for that. I don't think I have been rude to you. Actually I have been a lot more accommodating than some others think I would have to or even should be.

im not really giving you any other options.

Is this some kind of blackmail or something?

theres a new version of infiniminer out. im gonna go play that.

Have fun.

the other thing is i'll fight you in the pixeldrome if you prefer.

No.

you choose the restrictions.

No.

crow can be the judge. he seems like a neutral third party.

I am sorry to say that this is not true. What you perceive to seem to be the case is inaccurate.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 02:50:58 AM by ptoing » Logged

rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2015, 05:28:56 AM »

ptoing i think you might be taking something said at least somewhat sarcastically kinda too seriously here

maybe just me

ptoing
Pixelhead
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2015, 06:07:38 AM »

he told me on twitter that he was being serious about the Pixeldrome thing for example. And I have to say, I do not know. I give him the benefit of the doubt, but the possibilities are not great in any possible scenario from my viewpoint. Ultimately I am wondering if there is any point in engaging him at all.

rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2015, 06:19:45 AM »

this seems incredibly silly, like kindergarten level baby squabble playground shit, tbh. and of the two of you, tocky seems to be the one who's treating it as such, whereas you're acting like the president of the united states just got a menacing letter from space

ptoing
Pixelhead
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2015, 06:31:04 AM »

Let's just say that I have reasons why I am replying the way I am. Either I reply giving him the benefit of the doubt, as stated before, or I don't at all.

But I doubt this will go on for much longer. I certainly wont engage him a lot more, since we already had enough of that on Pixelation. I mainly came in here to clarify some stuff, because he seems to extrapolate things for which he has absolutely no basis.

tok
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2015, 07:11:40 AM »

i realise i pissed off the mods over there, i pissed off the mods here too. but it doesnt bother me too much, it has little all to do with art or games or whatever. it's only about the way you moderate your forum (or more specifically, the way other mods on that forum do.) im here for the discussion and for the eyeballs and not to be told i'm shit.

pixeljoint, as an example, being a place where my art recieves overwhelmingly negative feedback (often for no reason) ptoing's likes and nice comments have been a source of comfort for me, in the past. I look up to the dude. sven, i like you art. more importnt, i like how you're not shitty to me.

it doesnt really matter how much money you mke. im saying i think you and me got common cause and can see eye-to-eye on some of this shit. the main investment in pixelation is time, and i put in lots of time, and neve really elt like i belonged there because the mods were always shitty to me for no reason. but ptoing youve always been kinder and better that way than (for exmple) than crow and seisuke and even helm (who clearly gets where im coming from, i got a lot of common cause with that dude also).

im sorry i made whatever assumptions i made that you don't like. i mean that - even though im banned over there, i don't think thats really about me. it's more about crow, his feelings, and those other guys, and whoever. anyway i'll be back there eventually, if im still welcome. i'll try to make up then.

my attempts at emotional blackmail aside, i'm telling you: i do think you owe me an apology because you aren't acting in good faith. you can do me a strike for excessive posting but you can't pretend that my having problems with the mod policy and being willing to say so is actually in violation of said policy.

what i meant about crow was, eventually he seemed to see that i wasn't arguing and speaking in tongues just to be difficult, i actually had a valid point i was making. i can imagine he's still hurt about it but he'll come around in time. i dont really know the dude. if he does add some feature that lets the user fix their own doubleposts, then it's better for me and it's better for everybody else. i dont really care about doubleposts. obviously. i udnerstand why others would care, but i dont. it'd be a lot easier to fix any other way than having a mod do it manually. piledriver, for instance, didnt seem to have any problem with anythign i was saying, just the double posts. easy to fix, but annoying if he has to do it.

i think you also need to take yourself less seriously, nobody appointed you the pixel police. i cant even imagine why you would want to be. pixel artists in general seem to be overly obsessed with what is and is not pixel. (me too, but i learned it from you guys) i get it that everything on pixelation is supposed to be pixel-related but i tell you i believe what i was saying over there is all stuff that is specifically useful for pixel art.

i'm telling you though: your mods are disruptive. the forum you have is very hostile to outsiders. (and so is this one, perhaps more so, but eh)

the three strikes thing - honestly i think you guys made the right move, i made it pretty clear i wont be moderated the traditional way. but my point is you guys should make changes. the policy is weak. it favors the moderator and not the artist. you got a bunch of dudes runniing around shutting people down for no reason. even someone really talented like helm ,and not a mod, uses it to shut down new dudes all teh time, even dudes that might have something good to say. it happens constantly.

also all of these guys follow suit. what helm says is law more or less.

anyway, i dont mean a threat. i mean good-natured competition if anything. im sorry if i misrepresented you. i dont mean you no harm.

but yeah, i wouldnt back down. because i believe the stuff im saying and i want things to change.

anyway, sorry. i'm not just being a dick for the fun of it. i like your forum, i like posting there, i like learning shit there. i dont like being yelled at for dumb reasons by mods who honestly dont even give a shit. you, you clearly do care. soo like, i address my complaints to you and not to crow.

prease don't respond inline to each line of this post, like you did that last one. in any case, i respect you, or i mean to.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 07:41:07 AM by tok » Logged
Canned Turkey
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2015, 07:48:35 AM »

Wow tok is a human just like us who whould'a thunk.
Ennea
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2015, 08:38:30 AM »

Hi. Pixelation's Crow here. Name was already taken, using my other handle instead. Just here to clarify some things.

what i meant about crow was, eventually he seemed to see that i wasn't arguing and speaking in tongues just to be difficult, i actually had a valid point i was making.

I still can't see your "valid point", even now. This was your last post on Pixelation:
i understand  that this is hard to hear.

heres a proper mod structure:

a zodiac is 3 promoters, 3 programmers, 3 dreamers and 3 canonists
we need 12 mods on the developer end, those guys should get paid
then 12 more mods on the player end, who work for free - these guys are sergeants but they are essentially deputies.

thats how you have to run it. otherwise a guy like me can come in and wreck it all in 3 days or so

at the moment we're only recruiting canonists fighter-clerics with no central govrnment, paladins, and we need to push dudes into other roles. your new guy is a druid. piledriver is some kinda thiefcatcher wizard. security, but hes on my side unfortunately.  this is very good.

but yeah. i need a thread where i can talk about the zodiac, and it should be the same thread.

otherwise i can easily talk about it somewhere else, but its not as good.

im excited to do the commercial critique thread. i will not abandon the principles of chaos magic. i have to be chaotic neutral, noone else here will. im gonna run grey ops even if i get banned. i prefer it doesnt come to that.

its better if i talk grey ops and chaos in the grey ops and chaos threads and commercial critique in the commercial critique threads

all this stuff is above board, i will call all my shots well in advance. but if i dont run spy games some filthy capitalist will, they are here already

separation of church and state

BEHOLD THE TRITATON

piledriver, for instance, didnt seem to have any problem with anythign i was saying

Not going into detail, but I'd say you're mistaken.

i tell you i believe what i was saying over there is all stuff that is specifically useful for pixel art.

i'm telling you though: your mods are disruptive. the forum you have is very hostile to outsiders. (and so is this one, perhaps more so, but eh)

You provided zero value to Pixelation during your ramblings. You created work for the mods and a few headaches.

the three strikes thing - honestly i think you guys made the right move, i made it pretty clear i wont be moderated the traditional way. but my point is you guys should make changes. the policy is weak. it favors the moderator and not the artist. you got a bunch of dudes runniing around shutting people down for no reason. even someone really talented like helm ,and not a mod, uses it to shut down new dudes all teh time, even dudes that might have something good to say. it happens constantly.

also all of these guys follow suit. what helm says is law more or less.

Helm has resigned from the moderation team a while ago. Strikes are used sparingly. I think you're the first ban that was not a spam bot in over six months. Congratulations..?

If you want to be taken seriously, please put in some effort in the future so others can actually understand what you're trying to say.
tok
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2015, 10:24:44 AM »

a zodiac is 3 promoters, 3 programmers, 3 dreamers and 3 canonists
we need 12 mods on the developer end, those guys should get paid
then 12 more mods on the player end, who work for free - these guys are sergeants but they are essentially deputies.

this is a better mod structure than what we have right now. it's bckwards compatible to the dawn of civilization, all western religions, all gender rigths movements, etc. it is agmostic, athiestic, respects your religion, and  respects teh other guy's religion. it respects peopel whther they're paid or not. whether they're new or old. an forwrds compatible, trans compatible, null compatible (has a 0 in its number system, uses the transitive property. trans math) etc. thanks for this btw, i dont otherwise have access to this post.

backwards compatible with the bible, the zodia, homestuck, d&d, myers-briggs, and the tarot. that means backwards compatible with all existing conspiracies, including the fucking kaballah. most stolen model of all time? probably. but listen, you dont have to believe that. just consider that it might be a good idea.

we dont actually need 24 mods for this to work, you can start ot represetn these roles in fewer mods. starting with the mods we have today. but you have to be willin to consider the premise. you need th 12 guys for a representative democracy, though benevolent dictatorships are usually better for forums. (nd game companies) fewer mods required. less logical overhead. less logistical overhead. get more done faster.

i havent incorporated teh eastern canon yet, i havent read all teh eastern traditions. but once i figure out the chinese alphabet, i will. im familiar with anime, anyway. anime is kind of a space elevator for the eastern canon. maybe the chinese will switch to a new alphabet and i'll learn that one. but i doubt this. in any case, one of the chinese emporers alrady develpoed a better aphpabet. the japanese have two. the korean one is supposed to be real easy to learn. it's ok, though, i like learning.

ask yourself why is it important to have non-commisioned officers? they keep teh luitentants in line. if a luitentan goes quiet you have a guy to take up that role already set.

so like, your new mod, the druid: good pick. but not good enough to fix the stuff thats broken. did you add a new mod to respond to my criticisms? good for you, if so.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 11:56:56 AM by tok » Logged
tok
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2015, 10:58:49 AM »

CROSSPOST FROM THE INFINIMINER THREAD:
Quote from: me, tocky
you're righ. infiniminer is deliberatly obtuse. minecraft is lower-barrier-to-entry.

zach cares about (keeping the basics out). notch cares about (lettin the basics in). pop versus lit. ALT LIT!

however if you've played minecraft (all have) it might be time to move on to something more advanced. redstone stuff is completely arbitrary. zachs system at least makes sense to a well-ordered mind. engineering for the engineering people. art for the art people. this is what we need. elves versus dwarves.

inifinifactory wont ever be as big as mincraft. but it is better than mincraft. my prediction: its gonna be big. big cult following.

the best criticism of infiniminer is in the tv show FRESH MEAT. i'll see if i can find it on youtube. edit: on zachs blog: http://www.zachtronics.com/infiniminer-on-television/

IF YOU CARE ABOUT ALT LIT? WHO DO YOU READ. I WILL TELL YOU: READ KITTY IT. THE ZAZZLE POETRY MAVEN. YOU WILL KNOW IT IS THE CORRECT PROPHET IF: IT CARRIES THE AVATAR OF HELM'S HASTUR.

telly you what: it feels good to get to teh point. but it feels good to have proven every point up to this one. you wouldnt believe me unless i could show you the proofs. but they're all on pizelation, and i can't read it. i guess its time to clear my browser cache, as ptoing suggested. ask me anything, i will prove it to you. um. but i think you should post in the namcrib, thats teh rule here, though i didnt know it. you post your second post in the mancrib.

if you ant to learn to be a good engineer, play INFINIFACTORY

Quote from: crow
Helm has resigned from the moderation team a while ago. Strikes are used sparingly. I think you're the first ban that was not a spam bot in over six months. Congratulations..?

IN THAT CASE I WEAR YOUR BAN AS A BADGE OF HONOR. i was already doing htis anyway, but you confirmed my suspicions. you don't even need to ban people these days, they leave on their own. fuck, how do you delete cookies in firefox. i havend done this in a bzillion years. someone bring me my google.

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN HWO TO CRITIC, READ KITTY IT.

Quote from: google
Search Results

Image result for firefox delete cookies
        If you are using Firefox 2.0+ / 3.0+ / 4.0+/ to disable cookies:
            Go to 'Tools' in the menu bar.
            Click on 'Options'
            Click on 'Privacy Tab'
            Disable the box that says 'Accept Cookies From sites'
        How to clear, remove and manage cookies in Firefox 2.0+ ...
        www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/firefox2-plus.html
thanks, google. um. firefox. how do i remove individual cookies.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored#w_delete-cookies-for-a-single-site

very well. i did that but it's still not working. i'll chase up the individual cookie file whereve it lives. easier to use TOR and sleeper agents tbh. but it'd be easier just to un-ban me.

listening to me is good because it means you dont have to comprehend all philosophies. i wil comprehend them for you.

IF YOU NEED HELP UNDERSTANDING YOUR OWN PHILOSOPHY, IM THE ONE.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=firefox%20where%20are%20the%20cookies%20stored
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Cookies
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder

A quick way to access: C:\\Users\\[user]\\AppData\\Roaming.

1. Go to any windows explorer window (my computer, my documents, my pictures, ect).
2. Type "%appdata%" without quotes, and hit enter.

HOW HARD DOES IT HAVE TO BE

i navigate to C:\Users\MattRundle\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\hslni5su.default
STILL NO IDEA WHERE THIS FILE IS.

type 'cookies.txt' into search. "no items match your search."

IM NOT GONNA DELETE ALL MY COOKIES JUST FOR YOU, CROW. im not gonna manually reinstate each of my cookies. i could write lots of code, or you could write one line. you have the power.

tbh it would be easier if you just learn how to apologise.

thanks for playing the tocky game, everybody. next: the tile editor and the TRITATON.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 12:32:22 PM by tok » Logged
tok
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2015, 12:24:03 PM »

INTERMISSION

man i posted in this new people thread and now i have to be aware of all the new people, forever. damn. this fucking forum tricked me. the forum itself is a troll.

THERE ARE THREE NEW POSTS IN THIS THREAD EVERY FIVE HOURS.

TOTAL TIME LOGGED: 19 days, 4 hours and 12 minutes. in the last 8 years. sorry nw people but most o you arent gonna come back. im not gonna have time to meet each of you. im sorry. once you post in this thread, you can never unpost.

actually i can just delete my post. maybe that will work?

im gonna try it. i'll keep u all posted. mods bless us all.

(edit: this does work. if yu delete your posts in a thread it unsubscribess you from it. EDIT: JUST PUSH THE 'NOTIFY' BUTTON AND THAT DOES IT AT NO COST. edit edit: actually no you do hve to delete your posts there is literally no other way to unsubscribe. )

to crow: you can see why it miht be a good idea to let people delete their own posts. crow, i dont think your a shitty dude. i think youre th dude who keeps the forum up. youre the best forum engineer (no pixel engineer, the best pixel engineer is happymonster) that they have over there. youre better than whoevers job it is to keep this forum up, but they have more traffic so i guess its hard to compare. i appreciate you, though. but youre not a good moderator. and you have no respect for people who are smarter than yourself.

SOMEONE AWARD ME AN HONORARY BS IN SOCIAL ENGINEERING. I HAVE FIGURED ALL THIS SHIT OUT.

i've met psychologists. they are hacks. my dad is one, and he's military. fucking bedrock. impossible to argue with. but i've convinced him and i'll convince you too. i'm a better hack than they are because i understand CONSPIRACIES. I understand the product adn i understand the customer. I will explain later. probably with a lengthy parable.

tldr: im not bedrock. i'm bare metal. he's a military strategist, youre a forum engineer, im a street catholic apologist.

crow, i''ll apologise to you, if it makes you feel any better. but you should apologise to me for being wrong. the quickest way to do that is to unban me and reopen the mapping thread. but it doesnt matter because that thread is this thread, they'll host it here on tigs, if you wont host it on wayofthepixel. i'd rather host it on both sites bc if oen site goes down it'll still be up. that's net neutrality. im not even sure which forum is gonna die first. i'm also posting this shit on google and tumblr and twitter and facebook. hedging my bets.

DID YOU KNOW THAT LEELAH ALCORNS PARENTS PULLED DOWN HER TUMBLR? ITS ALMOST AS THOUGH SHE NEVER EVEN EXISTED. BUT WE WILL REMEMBER HER. THATS WHAT SHE WANTED US TO DO.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150101040547/http://lazerprincess.tumblr.com/
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 04:19:40 AM by tok » Logged
tok
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2015, 01:34:56 PM »

I think it’s p clear that the Dragonborn can be either SJW or anti-SJ but the Hero of Kvatch is definitely SJ. yr thoughts on whether the Nerevarine supports gamergate??
NO IDEA ABOUT KVATCH IS THAT DAGGERFALL? HAMMERTHING?

ok, so you gotta first ask: how many false nerevarines support gamergate?

i reckon about half. most of those are men. in any case all of the false nerevarines are gamers.

what about the true nerevarine? im not sure who the true nereverine is for you, i’d need mre information.

my true nerevarine is DROBAJIR son of SBATIR. drobajir is staunch anti-gamergate. he’s so anti-gamergate he even looks like he might be pro-gamergate. but actually he’s gamergate agnostic.

it’s a punnet square again. null, pro, anti, agnostic.

null gamergate is no opinion. if only we lived in such a land where this were an option. maybe the slaad have no opinion.

pro gamergate is a heresy. you dont get to tell thedeveloper how to make the game.

anti gamergate is also a heresy. it’s about politics in game jornalism. you have to take sides.

agnostic is the TRUE OPINION. there are people in both camps. the nerevarine would reunite them.

as u can see, i know one other morrowind nerd. u only really need one, but it has to be the right one. i really meant sload not slaad, but scrap princess is the right person to link here. she understands that we will require different frog men than the ones in the book.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3MbCrV0h6rnSEsyUEphZjBoOG8/edit?pli=1#
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 01:45:45 PM by tok » Logged
Overman
Level 0

Kid Genius

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2015, 10:17:49 PM »

Those ptoing and crowy guys are just useless nobodies. You're the real deal, tock.

Genius game developer.
Me latest game: Rowan
http://www.overman-gaming.com
@OvermanGaming
tok
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2015, 04:43:52 AM »

sure thing, that guy
Zorg
Level 9

View Profile