Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 10:13:26 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations2D Animator/Artist for dark growing-up game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2D Animator/Artist for dark growing-up game  (Read 671 times)
Ithinkitskevin
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2015, 06:06:25 PM »

HI! My name is Kevin Lee. I'm also a Manbaby from what tigsource tells me.

I like art, I like animation. But I'm terrible at those things. That's why I'm here.

I'm a cave-dwelling programmer in dire need of sprite animator or artists who is willing to work with me to make a parent-I'm-finally-going-to-college game.

This game, The World Below, is a dark 2d puzzle/platform game about a boy (might seem narcissistic but yes, it's me) who goes through the five stages of Kubler-Ross model. The Kubler-Ross stage will represent the death of the boy's innocent and young while growing up in the city full of dangers. There are also other symbols that leads to messages like "don't grow up" and other stuff. Trust me, once you read the Game Design Document (I got that), you'll get what I mean (you'll get that).

If you have any question or will like to work with me and several other talented people that over-compensates my un-talented art/music skills or just someone to talk to, my email is [email protected] and my Skype is Ithinkitskevin

P.S.
I would post some arts already done in this forum (like the main menu, which I'm REALLY proud of), but tigsource doesn't allow me to do that... sorry
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 09:52:52 PM by Ithinkitskevin » Logged
Ithinkitskevin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 09:52:29 PM »

I got all the musicians! Thank you!!!
But I still need 2d Animators and Artists, so if you're willing to collaborate, please Email or Skype message me!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic