Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411502 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 03:12:12 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsOffering Project Management / Scrum for Small Project
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Offering Project Management / Scrum for Small Project  (Read 462 times)
Pixelmoon
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2015, 06:07:35 AM »

Hi all,

Having wanted to get involved in creating something substantial for a long time, but failing to make any considerable progress in terms of coding or art - I think I may be able to help others by utilising what I am good at.  By day I work as a management consultant, and have done a considerable amount of work around project management and working with agile / scrum methodologies.

If you are looking for someone to help organise your workload / team, and also keep a light weight system to decide what needs to be done when - then I may be able to help!  I have done a lot of work helping people work with scrum frameworks to identify and prioritise work, and cant help but feel that this would be invaluable for a small team.

I can help reorganise your work structure, help educate around agile concepts and pull together work for small sprints.

I appreciate that this may not be for everyone but if you are interested in finding out more or just even having a chat, give me a shout Smiley

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic