Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411468 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 22, 2024, 11:14:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsExperienced Sound/Composer, in NYC for Indiecade East
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Experienced Sound/Composer, in NYC for Indiecade East  (Read 864 times)
BubblePipeMedia
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: February 11, 2015, 09:03:04 AM »

I'll be in NYC for Indiecade and able to meet up between Thursday and Monday, though I'd prefer to meet up with people at/during Indiecade. I've created sound and music with many local NYC developers, including games like: Particle Mace (featured at Indiecade eSports), Extreme Exorcism (soon to be XBONE, PS4, and PC), Super Rad Raygun, Crystal Brawl, Sombrero, Futbol Forever, Pulse Of The Samurai (featured at Indiecade esports), and Hermit Crab In Space (Indiecade Nominee), and Primorda. I'm available to work post GDC. If you don't have any work needed and just want to meet up, I'm up for that too!

Briefly about me personally and professionally: I like indie and fantasy/sci-fi comic books (Transmetropolitan is my favorite), I know Fmod and can do some really great sound design within it and try to use it on as many projects as possible, I like board games so much that it got me into game design and I'm now working on my own while fumbling my way around learning programming, I've also worked as a live sound and studio audio engineer.

Music genres: electronica, metal, jazz-influenced, metal, funk, hip hop, orchestral. I probably would not be a good choice for bluegrass, country, or straight up jazz band (though I totally wish I could do bluegrass and 'real' jazz). Also, it's been forever since I've written any metal. So, if you have need of that, bonus points and a cookie for you haha.

If you want to hang out or talk business, you can contact me at nhc at bubblepipemedia dot com

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic