Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 12:12:58 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralThe silence is the most disconcerting thing about games development
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: The silence is the most disconcerting thing about games development  (Read 2524 times)
tok
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2015, 10:44:09 AM »

you should know these dudes. zara's game, 'eversion'. lazraels game, 'puyo'. v important. and radix: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=38720.msg994025#msg994025 but im excited about this game, man, keep making it.

knytt. nifflas. if you havent played that.

People keep bringing up Eversion, and though I can see the point of comparison I hope when my game is finished it will be clear that I'm trying to get at something much different from that game (not that there's anything wrong with it).

Beyond Eversion and Knytt, which I was already familiar with, all these are really cool and I'm glad you brought them up. Now I'm just trying to find working download links for those Lazrael ones. To be honest most of my current influences are outside gaming, indie or not, so that's probably why I haven't heard of these.

Thanks for the further encouragement. I'm curious to see what you'll think of the later levels of FREEDOM, once/if you get to them.

what were you dudes doing in the bad old days of dos? sucking on your mothers titties or some shit

Why do you think my protagonist's skin is grey?  Wink
me posting in quicksand-ts devlog for his game FREEDOM DIEGESIS
peteuplink
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2015, 02:53:00 AM »

Can you link us some posts that you thought would get more attention and didn't?

EDIT: If you're okay potentially getting some critique about the post/game itself, and not just the "marketing" side of things.

I wasn't referring to posts made on this forum. I've only made one game related post on here so far, and even I forget that it exists...  Shrug
MeshGearFox
Level 9

When you have no one, no one can hurt you.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2015, 07:44:47 PM »

gamedev be like this when it not silent

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic