Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411420 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 17, 2024, 11:21:17 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Are you a pixel artist looking for remote work? Pixel Privateers may need you!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Are you a pixel artist looking for remote work? Pixel Privateers may need you!  (Read 1188 times)
JesusFabre
Level 0

Marketing Consultant / PR / Social Media Manager

View Profile WWW
« on: February 17, 2015, 11:22:36 AM »

Hey everyone,
my name is Jesús Fabre and I work for Quadro Delta, creators of Pixel Piracy, as Community Manager.

The Finnish studio is looking for a pixel artist to do remote work for their next game Pixel Privateers (

). The dedication of the role would begin by 4h per day, but could be higher if necessary.
I leave here the description and a link to the file with the samples of the style of art that seeks to:

-The test consists on trying to match the style showcased in the images so the art can be seamlessly added to the game in addition to Nino's (our other artist) work.
-Mainly we need biome and character art, but ability to produce good looking particle effects in Unity is a plus.
-Also we may need some icons in the future.
-Doesn't have to be it all perfect, just props to see what the candidate can do.

You can download some samples for the test here: http://bit.ly/1vBSyZA

-Here you can download the game demo (version January 2015):
http://forum.quadrodelta.com/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F65-free-alpha-test-build-of-pixel-privateers-here%2F

Here's an email you can Contact with your work samples:
[email protected]

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:32:29 AM by JesusFabre » Logged

PR and Social Media guy at @AquirisGS (formerly @PixelPiracyGame, @BeautiFunGames, @DarkoutGame and others). Director of the documentary project @TheGamerInside.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic