Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 07:08:22 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[CLOSED][Artist/Designer Wanted][Paid] 2D Vector Graphics Mobile Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [CLOSED][Artist/Designer Wanted][Paid] 2D Vector Graphics Mobile Game  (Read 1004 times)
veta
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2015, 10:48:22 AM »

I'm looking for a talented individual who can help me take a game from good to great.   This would be paid.  Most of the art is already done so this would entail polishing effects, toying with color palettes and some UI concept art.  Generally consulting.  The style is minimalist.  The list of things we need to take care of is small but can grow so I'm looking for someone I could return to for future work.

Pertinent skills include familiarity with vector graphics/animation and basic UI/UX, though you can leave the actual animating and code to me.  It is not necessary but would be a plus if you were versed in particle effects.  Perhaps most importantly you must be dispositionally opinionated.  I'm not studied as an artist and I want someone who won't necessarily agree with me (and to tell me why).  I do not want someone who needs orders, nor someone who will want to throw everything out and start over.

The kind of style we're going for can be seen [here](

) and [here](

).

What I need from you: A link to your portfolio.  An estimate of your hourly rate for similar jobs.

About the project:  What is left is relatively small but requires keen judgment and discussion.  It would be good to speak on skype or google hangouts, at least initially.  It is important though not required that you can test the app on testflight (iOS), to get a feel for things.  

Here is a video of the current build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYQMbyHKirY&feature=youtu.be

The specific issues require a small amount of elaboration which doesn't seem appropriate here.  But an example would be:
Playtesters find certain colors difficult to distinguish and sometimes conflate objects, especially when moving.  What alternative colors would fit with the existing palette while providing more contrast?  What changes to the shapes or particle effects would make conflation less likely?  What other solutions exist?

You can reach me at [email protected]
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 06:03:35 AM by veta » Logged
bluilisht
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 04:39:43 PM »

sent you an email. Please check it out :D

jstankiansheng
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 08:27:50 AM »

Hi, Just recently send you a mail.