Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411419 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 17, 2024, 09:55:52 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsPhyersoft Needs Another Coder
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Phyersoft Needs Another Coder  (Read 463 times)
phyerboss
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: February 23, 2015, 10:41:20 PM »

Hey, hows everyone doing?

I posted this in another community. But I felt compelled to expand the net a bit more.

Currently we are once again seeking out a reliable 3rd programmer to help work on our engine, "Phuel". The job of the person in question would be to help maintain the code and help develop it alongside the other 2 current programmers.

A good bit of work and documentation is done already. Its just that because the 2 current coders are busy with our 1st game project. Time for them to work on the engine has become a bit sparse.

What we are looking for:
Applicant will be working alongside 2 other coders. But due to the fact that they are busy with our current game project. Another coder is needed to help fill in and keep development of the engine rolling forward.

We seek an applicant with at least 2+yrs exp in programming. Primarily with c++. A good understanding of OpenGL & SDL. A positive team-oriented attitude. And be able to invest at least 12hrs a week.

Unfortunately. This is an unpaying gig. But it is open to revenue sharing. Anyone interested can reach me on either...

Gmail: phyerboss at(you know the rest)

Thank you

Beta Coming Soon!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic