Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 04:30:40 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesKanye's Game
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Kanye's Game  (Read 2155 times)
JWK5
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2015, 01:16:43 PM »

About the worst he could do is have a shitty game made, it's not like that hasn't been done before.
Dank3yKang
Level 0

I make games n shiet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2015, 01:38:23 PM »

The amount of dedication he put into becoming a music producer/rapper kinda shows what he can do as an artist. He's become a narcissist because of it, but he's still a really creative guy. I'd be skeptical, but I'd play it

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2015, 01:39:25 PM »

i will torrent his game and then not play it because i need to clear my backlog.

blinkok
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2015, 01:49:30 PM »

if it makes half as much as his wife's game, it'll be a hit

My 2D Stuff twitter: @blinkok
FK in the Coffee
Level 10

meme pixels

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2015, 04:37:49 PM »

i'm not a big rap guy and i dont listen to kanye much, so i cant say anything in-depth, but he's good at picking the best producers to realize his "vision" or watever u wanna call it. this is not as a backhanded compliment, being a good "musical director"/"idea guy" (in the positive sense) is a rare skill.
I'm a big fan for the same reason.  He has probably the most eclectic group of collaborators of any musical artist I know (Daft Punk, Justin Vernon, Frank Ocean, and Chief Keef all on the same album), and still manages to get the best out of them (Nicki Minaj's verse in "Monster" was probably the best of her career) and keep their styles thematically consistent with the albums'.  He has bold visions for his music, and he executes them aggressively and uncompromisingly, which I have loads of respect for.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2015, 05:20:29 PM »

btw i just heard that the kim kardashian game was originally meant to be a kim & kanye game but kanye refused to be in it because he thought it was a bad deal haha.
JWK5
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2015, 05:40:23 PM »

When you mentally separate the work from the worker you can learn a lot from the work (and get a better judgement of it) without getting mired in the personality issues of the worker.
Faust06
Level 5

terminally laid-back

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2015, 07:52:16 PM »

Mediocre public perception has more to do with him doing idiotic things (driven from narcissism I guess) than being a narcissist, because that's pretty banal. I don't know jack about his music, but what I and everyone within range of some form of media outlet knows is that he pulled a stupid stunt at an awards show, once over Beyonce, and again for Beck. I'm sure there's other ridiculousness, but it's just gravy.
Boreal
Level 6

Reinventing the wheel

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2015, 07:56:04 PM »

Kanye is a walking meme

"In software, the only numbers of significance are 0, 1, and N." - Josh Barczak

magma - Reconstructed Mantle API
Razz
Level 6

subtle shitposter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2015, 09:57:39 PM »

literally hitler

jamesprimate
Level 10

wave emoji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2015, 02:35:41 AM »

i'm not a big rap guy and i dont listen to kanye much, so i cant say anything in-depth, but he's good at picking the best producers to realize his "vision" or watever u wanna call it. this is not as a backhanded compliment, being a good "musical director"/"idea guy" (in the positive sense) is a rare skill.

its funny you say that, because hes actually one of the most prolific and successful hip-hop *producers* in history, doing an absurd amount of huge records before he was a star behind the mic himself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanye_West_production_discography

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2015, 03:25:17 AM »

oh
FK in the Coffee
Level 10

meme pixels

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2015, 11:50:07 PM »

oh

Yeezy season approachin' fuck whatever y'all been hearin' fuck what fuck whatever y'all been wearin' a monster bout to come alive again soon as I pull up and park the Benz we get this bitch shakin' like Parkinsons                   On Sight
MrBones
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2015, 10:48:14 AM »

he pulled a stupid stunt at an awards show,

Just a cool fact, ODB from the Wu Tang Clan did the exact same stunt first at the Grammy's in 1998.
Dank3yKang
Level 0

I make games n shiet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2015, 11:34:37 AM »

its funny you say that, because hes actually one of the most prolific and successful hip-hop *producers* in history, doing an absurd amount of huge records before he was a star behind the mic himself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanye_West_production_discography

"You can't fathom my love dude, Lock yourself in a room doin' five beats a day for three summers" - Kanye West

He had to work stupid hard to get appreciated as a rapper instead of just a producer, people tend to forget that. He's arrogant, but he actually is unbelievably dedicated to his work. I'm at least interested in seeing what he makes

Razz
Level 6

subtle shitposter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2015, 11:36:23 AM »

yeah kanye is one of the few artists I can think of where I don't like his stuff (at all) but really respect his work ethic

DJFloppyFish
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2015, 12:29:53 PM »

He might be arrogant but at least he's passionate about trying new things. I feel like there's more to him than the persona lets on, and maybe this will be first step to him being more than a rap artist.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic