Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 08:48:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for [2D artist] for another small iOS game [Hobby/Revshare]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for [2D artist] for another small iOS game [Hobby/Revshare]  (Read 680 times)
elkranio
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2015, 06:07:32 AM »

All right, I've got some more time so I want to make another small iOS game as fast as it is possible. Once again my main purpose is to get experience.

This time I've got a crude idea, so I am open to suggestions.
The game is about a samurai fighting zombies (or any hero fighting enemies).
Our samurai is running forward slashing zombies as he passes them. When a zombie appears a player has to tap certain "zones" that will allow him to attack or to block attacks.

Heres a crude drawing.

So the gameplay should look something like this: you run forward, a zombie appears, you tap in the right place, samurai beheads the zombie, then another zombie appears, you fail to tap in time, zombie launches several attacks that you should block by tapping several zones. You do so and then again there is an opportunity to kill zombie. Sometimes you might have to defend from two zombies (front and rear blocks).

In the end this game should be very fast-paced and filled with adrenaline. It is probably better to implement one endless level where you get points by killing zombies. As for the time frame - I'd like to finish this game in several days.

So if you're interested and you can do 2d art and animations - pm me, we'll make this happen.

Here are couple of screenshots to prove I am not just an idea guy Wink

Retro Gunner

Finished game, submitted to the App Store. Currently in review by Apple. Inspired by NES classics Wild Gunman. Done overnight as a result of a similar thread Wink

Starlancer

My first somewhat big game. Game is finished, waiting for artist to finish assets, then I'll submit it to the App Store.
elkranio
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 10:35:57 AM »

Found someone
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic