Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 12:36:38 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[CLOSED] looking for atheist pixel artist (non pixel art welcome, too)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [CLOSED] looking for atheist pixel artist (non pixel art welcome, too)  (Read 1154 times)
randomThrowAway
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2015, 02:29:04 AM »

Nah, I don't care what anyone believes in. I'm making a game that one could call "controversial" and I've had multiple artists refuse to take my money already. The game is not about religion, I've found that religiousness is a good indicator re: acceptance of my idea, though.

I'm looking for someone who can capture the mood of "Papers, Please" but with a bit more detailed graphics. I need character portraits, a world map, buttons and menus, a town scene with a couple of upgradable buildings. Some other stuff as well that won't make a difference in terms of difficulty. Most importantly I want a cool and consistent art style throughout the whole game from someone who values freedom of speech over political correctness. I'm a new developer so I expect to pay for the whole deal, if you're as exited about the game as I am I'll be happy to do a profit share as well.

Style I'm looking for: Realistic (not cute, anime, fantasy), dark, most things you'll draw won't be people but objects. Animation is optional / not very important but I'd be happy to take it. Please PM if you're interested, I'll guarantee anonymity.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 01:39:04 AM by randomThrowAway » Logged
Paleskins
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 11:19:45 PM »

Hello, my name is Valery Kim. I'm professional pixel-artist with a huge experience.

Check out my portfolio:

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=42931.msg1054770#msg1054770

Thanks,

-Valery
randomThrowAway
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 01:38:36 AM »

Found someone, thanks guys.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: