Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411484 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 03:26:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsProgrammer looking to join a project[DONE]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer looking to join a project[DONE]  (Read 637 times)
wildex999
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2015, 10:27:35 AM »

EDIT: I have found a project to join. Thank you for your time =)

Hello,

I'm a Programmer, and currently have a lot of time with nothing to do =)
With all the talk of Unity 5 lately, I figured this would be a good time to go for a Game Project.

About me
I live in Norway, so it would be a bonus if the group is based in Norway or Europe, but I'm flexible =)

I have worked with Unity 4 on a 2D Tower Defence game that I myself started. It was never finished, as I couldn't find any graphics artists willing to work on it =(
The game has most of the basics finished. Tower placement, Enemy spawning, Enemy Pathfinding(Maze), Towers killing enemies, Online multiplayer(Lockstep) and a basic map editor.
You can find it here: https://github.com/wildex999/unitytd

I have also been doing programming outside of Unity for many years, and have finished a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.
If you want to look at those past projects you can take a look here: http://wildex999.com

What I do best: Game logic, Networking, Servers
What I'm not that good at(But can do): Graphics programming & Shaders, GUI.

I am pretty much available the whole day for working on the project, but that might change in the future.
I prefer communication over text, my spoken English is not what I would call good -_-

What am I looking for
I have little experience actually working in a group from start to finish with a Game(Outside School), so I'm looking to join in on a Game project, and get some experience.

It can be a 2D or 3D gamer.
Desktop, Mobile or both.
Networking/No Networking(Multiplayer)

Unity is what I'm looking at now, but if you have a realy interesting project that is not in Unity, I can help there too(C/C++, Java etc.)

I have nothing against joining a larger project, but I would prefer a smaller game at this point =)
I would also prefer if the group at least have an Graphics artist already.

Compensation
When the game is finished, and is sold/selling, I want a percentage of the profits.

Any questions and/or offers can be posted here, or sent to me by PM. =D
E-mail: [email protected]
Also, don't be afraid to send me an offer even if it doesn't completely fit in with what I'm looking for. The worst than can happen is I say no Wink
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 05:09:06 AM by wildex999 » Logged

Got a Bachelor in Computer Science, working on my Masters.
Programming in: C/C++, C#, Java, JavaScript, PHP and more.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic