Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 11:15:17 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios3D Artist - Peter Fury
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 3D Artist - Peter Fury  (Read 642 times)
Natehawke
TIGBaby

View Profile WWW
« on: March 16, 2015, 04:38:42 PM »

Hi,

I'm a 3D artist and animator. My main tools of the trade are 3Ds Max, Zbrush and Photoshop. I do both high res sculpts and low res game models. I do a lot of characters, weapons, props and vehicles. I'm comfortable with both organic and hard edge modelling. While I love stylized and cartoony art styles, I do alright at realistic as well.

I also have some animation and rigging skills. I'm capable of doing walk/run cycles, attack animations and anything of that sort.

I'm coming off a bit of a break from 3D and games so I'm looking for new and interesting challenges and learning experiences. My rates are pretty reasonable and I try to stay on schedule. I am open to profit share type situations, if the right project comes along (I'll probably be picky). But please do understand that profit share work has to go on the back burner from time to time in favour of paying the rent.

You can check out my full portfolio at: http://www.fgen.co.uk/

If you'd like to get in touch you can PM me here, send me an email at [email protected] or hit me up on twitter @Natehawke.

Pursue mastery of your passions
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic