Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411489 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 03:24:52 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosVoice Artist With a Passion For Voicing Video Games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Voice Artist With a Passion For Voicing Video Games  (Read 459 times)
RoskoPeeko
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 19, 2015, 07:41:33 AM »

Hi, I'm Rosko Lewis, I'm a freelance Voice Artist based in the UK with my own studio. I've been voicing projects for game devs, project makers, videographers and the like for a good few years now and I wanted to make myself known in here as I've found indie developers have always provided me with exciting and varied work. My rates are always more than competitive and I tend to come to mutually agreeable rates, as opposed to setting rates in stone and expecting low budget indie devs to pay the same as established companies. So please do ask!

I've recently set up a page for devs to listen instantly to the kind of character voice they're looking for in the hope I might fit for them coupled with some gorgeous pixel art characters I commissioned. So please do take a look here: http://www.roskolewisbritishvoiceover.co.uk/#!voiceover-showreels/c1p1h

Hope you check it out, and feel free to say hi Smiley

Rosko Lewis
British Voiceover
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic