Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411499 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 09:40:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Rev-share] Looking for artist to help with graphics on win/mac/linux-game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev-share] Looking for artist to help with graphics on win/mac/linux-game  (Read 812 times)
kvisle
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2015, 04:53:04 PM »

Hi,

I've been working on a game for a couple of years now.  It's based on a Ludum Dare 26-entry I made.  I'm making it for windows/mac/linux - and I intend to put it out for sale.  The game engine is mostly done, and I have a prototype that works quite well.

I'm quite motivated in finishing this project, and not leaving it on the shelf as "yet another thing I didn't finish".  However, I'm not happy with the graphics I make on my own - and I haven't found anyone in my local community with the time to join the project - so I'm trying my luck here.

The game that this is based on can be played here: http://play.grabitty.com

You will share revenue with me (the programmer) and Stian, who have made music for the game.

I have some video footage of the prototype here:

(earlier in the video, you can see the Ludum Dare entry, and a more polished version of the game) ... The previous game has been received pretty well by the intended audience, so I have a fair bit of confidence in the project.  I just need some help getting the graphics up to speed and getting it out the door, really.

If you want to know more, want to try the latest build - you can contact me here, or drop me an email ([email protected]).  You will also find me on the tigsource irc channel, named Kvisle.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic