Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 01:27:31 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosVisRadio: music productions and sfx for your games.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: VisRadio: music productions and sfx for your games.  (Read 396 times)
amilcojazz
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2015, 09:53:10 AM »

Artist: Aldo Scoppa

SiteVisRadio

"There is good use of ambient sound during the game as well, with appropriate background noises to fit the location, be it the creaking of floorboards in an ancient tower or the birdsong of a garden. In both cases the atmosphere of the scenes is enhanced by these sounds, and even long repetition when stuck in a particular room does not serve to make them grating." (Adventuresgamers)

"The sound effects are crisp and fairly atmospheric." (gamesafoot)

new good reviews for my job like sound-designer of "Pahelika:secret legends"

"Aldo's done a few impressive files for me. He's got my thumbs up. He had the patience to re-work the files till I was happy. I'd recommend him for your next project." Lloyd Jacobs (Portal Orange shark)

"We have been working on a number of game projects together with Aldo and we are quite satisfied with his works. So I am happy to recommend to anyone who is interested in developing some music and SFX for casual titles. He can produce good quality musics of any styles on time with affordable indie budget" (Myint kyaw thu, Totalgameplay studio)

"Aldo Scoppa made the music for our work "Aurora: the Secret Within", making a very good job. He is a very good musician." (Michel Paolucci, Blumialstudios)

"Aldo Scoppa has created all the music and sfx for my iPhone apps "Buddy Check" and "Schatzsuche ÖsterreichHe is a reliable, professional artist and has done a really great job. Thanks for your great work!" (www.squus.net)

"It's been my privilege to work with Aldo on our upcoming puzzle/adventure title. His sound design is a perfect fit for the project and brings out just the right atmosphere. He's a very talented and professional musician. Thanks Aldo!

Aldo did a great job creating the enviromental music for the second chapter of our puzzle/adventure game! I highly recommend his services as a composer, He's very professional, does the work on time and just a great guy to work with. If you need music for your game, he'll exceed your expectations.
Thanks Aldo!"  (Andy Jurko, Matchgems)

---------

I'm Aldo Scoppa Music-composer, sound designer  for VisRadio. Over 3 years making music, sfx, enviromental sounds for all kind of games.

If you're interested in my work or collaborations please contact me at [email protected]

kind regards

Aldo Scoppa
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic