Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411429 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 02:58:08 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingLunar Reflex :: an action arcade game for IOS
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Lunar Reflex :: an action arcade game for IOS  (Read 540 times)
ZanDooma
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2015, 02:32:44 PM »

Hello everyone! I am super excited to say that my friend and I finished our first ever game, Lunar Reflex! Even more exciting, Apple excepted it on the itunes app store! It is a little action arcade game where you pilot a ship, try to collect golden asteroids, and dodge enemy lifeforms. It does also include a number of challenge modes and unlock-able ships!

Here are a screenshot so you know I actually have a thing!

Also I did put together a short gameplay video. It is fairly poor quality but it gives you an idea of what the game is like.

I would love some feedback on what you guys think! I understand it is not the best game ever, so don't hold back if you have something to say. I really want some constructive criticism. Lunar Reflex is free and on the itunes store.

What do you think of the gameplay? The controls? The graphics? The difficulty? The enemy design?
(One major design choice we made was to take up a designated portion of the screen for the control UI. Our idea was to try and make sure the players finger never got in the way of the game. What do you think of this choice?)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 02:40:51 PM by ZanDooma » Logged
ZanDooma
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 09:21:59 AM »

New Update!!!!

Game Center support is now available! Challenge your friends and compete in the leader boards for the highest score!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic