Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 07:19:47 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallBungee Mummy: King’s Escape, A Mummified Adventure, Is Free Fun For All Ages!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Bungee Mummy: King’s Escape, A Mummified Adventure, Is Free Fun For All Ages!  (Read 419 times)
BungeeMummy
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2015, 06:52:54 AM »

Hello gamers,

We have created a really cool app I wanted to tell you about! It is called Bungee Mummy: King's Escape, a one-of-a-kind, physics-based game, never before seen on the mobile market. Bungee Mummy: King's Escape combines risk taking, sharp reflexes and pure adventure into one challenging yet mind-blowing game.

Players bungee through the fascinating world of Hagareem while solving brain-boggling puzzles, collecting vital scarabs for exciting power-ups and super skins, and challenging achievements. This app is unlike any other mobile game because players win real-life 3D printable rewards.

iTunes | Google Play |
Amazon

There is NOTHING boring about Bungee Mummy. The game keeps you on your toes at all times. The best part about this app is that it completely challenges you to get to the next level and receive awards. If you are into games that take you into a whole different world, then you should jump into this mummified adventure and let me know what you think!

Facebook I Twitter I Instagram I Google+ IYouTube I Website
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic