Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411419 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 17, 2024, 09:05:54 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingODMO - puzzle game - android release
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: ODMO - puzzle game - android release  (Read 433 times)
stugam
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2015, 07:21:24 AM »

Hey folks,

i released my new game ODMO for android, other plattforms will follow (iOS, windows phone, PS Vita).

A short explanation:

You are searching for a new challenge, you love puzzle games and you want to test your spatial-analytical appreciation? In that case ODMO is the right game for you!

A lot of tricky levels are spread over different worlds. They will exercise your mind and sometimes your head will smoke because of too much contemplation.
But don’t be discouraged. Getting started with ODMO is pretty easy and you will fast develop your own strategies to solve the puzzles. So you will unlock the levels one by one. Later when you have improved your skills you can start to try to solve the levels with gold. Are you able to solve all levels with gold?
But be aware this will not be as easy as it sounds because the levels are not only rigidly. Some underground dices are moving or hiding for some time. One rash movement and you have to restart the whole level.

The different control options let you act the way you like. You can move your dice
- with the arrow keys,
- by swiping
- or by tilting your device.

There is a lite version
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stugam.ODMO.lite
and a pro version
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stugam.ODMO.pro
avaible.

Have fun playing it!

I would be great if you can leave me some feedback.

fingerman
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 07:50:02 AM »

Hi Stugam,

I just downloaded the lite version for android.
There must be some sort of algorithm you can use to solve it #rubik Huh?
A cool gaming concept.

It all loaded fine on the device.

Controls: I used the arrow controls. I see they stay fixed for the original directions on the board. This makes sense I guess.

As far as the visuals go, they are not quite my taste.
The 3d is a must obviously but the colours and the writing give the game such a technocratic feel that wasn't very relaxing for me (no offence meant).
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic