Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 04:12:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosProfessional Music by AnalogStik
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Professional Music by AnalogStik  (Read 485 times)
AffinityPixel
« on: March 28, 2015, 09:30:38 PM »

John “AnalogStik” Montoya
Affinity Pixel Entertainment
1716 Briarcrest Dr.
STE 333
Bryan, Texas 77802
E: [email protected]

Skills
Music production
Music composition
Music supervision
A&R services
Basic sound design
MIDI Sequencing
Microsoft Office
Adobe Creative Cloud
FL Studio
Unreal Engine 4 sound integration
Mixing & mastering with Waves Gold Bundle
Orchestral music using EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Platinum Plus

Experience

Ford Motor Company
A YouTuber and Ford Fiesta Movement agent that goes by the handle TimsVlogs asked me to create music for one of his challenge videos.

J2 Labs
Now defunct, the former developer of J2 Labs asked me to help create music for two of his mobile games, Melty’s Drip & Light Ride.They are both currently available on Android & iOS devices.

norty games
I helped create the soundtrack for Chronoblast, a Japanese style SHMUP available for Xbox Live Indie Games.

It is (at the time of writing) in the top 50 indie games in Japan.

Jingle Punks
Jingle Punks is a music library that features music by artists they personally hand-select.

License sync for Visa card advertisement.
License sync for Medicare advertisement.

Audiodraft
Audiodraft is a unique music library. In order to determine who should join their library, they hold contests each month for everyone to join. They use an experience system: a musician earns more experience after they submit music to a contest. Whenever their music is rated by the contest holder, the experience is adjusted accordingly. Every musician has the chance to level up their experience to a Junior and Senior rank. When your level is higher the team at Audiodraft will choose you to work for private contests and projects that are held by bigger companies in need of music.

Junior Sound Designer & Senior Co-Producer for Audiodraft.
Won Create 3D FPS shooter music contest under the alias AnalogStik.
Won Create a big beat soundtrack contest under the alias AnalogStik.
Won Create southern style hip-hop/rnb contest under the alias AnalogStik.
Won Create a Groovy Italo Disco Song contest under the alias AnalogStik.
Won Create Minimalist Soundscapes contest under the alias AnalogStik.
Co-Produced & created content for Create a chiptune game theme song contest under the alias AnalogStik.

Soundscape Media
Soundscape Media is a music library that features music by artists they personally hand-select.

Music Supervisor
Music Supervisor is a music library that features music by artists they personally hand-select.

Pandora Radio
I have my own artist station on Pandora Radio under AnalogStik.

OverClocked Records
OverClocked Records is a video game music record label home to artists who have created music for games such as The Stanley Parable, SoulCalibur V, Mass Effect, and many more.

Testimonials
"John Montoya is a talented musician. He was able to strike the right balance between his own workload and the work we requested of him for Chronoblast, while still delivering quality mastered tracks in a timely fashion. Despite the pressures of working on a production title, John’s tracks maintained the high quality I would come to expect from a full retail game in the genre. I would, without question – ask John Montoya to work with us again on future projects." - Steven Redmond, norty games

"I asked John Montoya to create music for my Fiesta Movement video sponsored by Ford and he was extremely fast and professional about getting exactly what I needed for the project. His music worked perfectly with the video and I could not believe how quickly he was able to get me his final product, which I got the same day. I would definitely recommend John for any custom music needs." - TimsVlogs, YouTuber and Ford Fiesta Movement Agent

I'm working with the creative community of AudioDraft and John Montoya has been helping us to run music challenges for our community members. He is also helping the community members to level up their skills on AudioDraft by offering guidance and co-production help for them on how to improve their music production and songwriting. The community of AudioDraft has over 20 000 sound designers and music producers from over 100 countries. - Tommi Koskinen, Chief Evangelist & Co-Founder of AudioDraft
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic