Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 09:53:39 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[FOR HIRE] Experienced creative writer for world lore, dialogue and more
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [FOR HIRE] Experienced creative writer for world lore, dialogue and more  (Read 799 times)
TonyCooper
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 31, 2015, 02:55:28 AM »

Hello there,

My name is Tony Cooper and I am a freelance creative writer looking for paid work writing for games. I am available to do: narrative design, world lore, character bios, dialogue writing, short stories, website copy, proofreading and editing.

I have sixteen years experience inside the games industry (http://uk.linkedin.com/in/tonycooper3) with over two years experience writing novels and short stories (http://amazon.com/author/tonycooper).

I know game development and production inside out and understand that if your game involves any kind of narrative, it pays to have the writer on board as early as possible. I can work with you from beginning to end, helping with concepting, feeding into level design (if required), creating and managing string tables to your specification, doing the actual writing (of course!), all the way through to testing and helping with submission materials.

However, I also understand that sometimes the idea for the story comes last, after the sweat has been poured into making the game itself! In that case, I am flexible enough to work with whatever you have, to create a world or story that fits without feeling 'bolted on'.

This is not my hobby or a part-time vocation – I am full-time, will work to deadlines (as long as they are achievable in the first place obviously Smiley ) and you will have my full attention for your project.  No job too big or too small.

Please contact me at [email protected] for rates, and for a link to my portfolio. Don't hesitate to fire any questions my way.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Tony.
DaHog
Level 0

Nothing to see here

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 01:40:25 PM »

Just so you know, this is the free/revshare area. All the people who browse through here most likely don't have paid upfront projects.
TonyCooper
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 05:46:27 AM »

Who, Me? Oops, you're absolutely right! I've only just now spotted the 'Portfolios' child forum in 'Business'. Didn't see that yesterday despite a scour over the boards. My bad.

MODS: Let me know if you need me to delete my initial post here, so that I'm not x-posting between forums. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic