Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 04:47:06 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs‌ ‍ ‎‌ ‍ ‎‌ ‍ ‎‌ ‍ ‍ ‎‌ ‍ ▼‎‌ ‎T E R R I T O R Y ‍ ‍ ‎‌ ‍ ‎‌ ‍ ‎‌ ‍ ‎‌ ‍ ‌‎
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Author Topic: ‌ ‍ ‎‌ ‍ ‎‌ ‍ ‎‌ ‍ ‍ ‎‌ ‍ ▼‎‌ ‎T E R R I T O R Y ‍ ‍ ‎‌ ‍ ‎‌ ‍ ‎‌ ‍ ‎‌ ‍ ‌‎  (Read 15632 times)
jctwood
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: November 06, 2015, 01:57:41 AM »

This is looking as good as ever. Really enjoy your occasional youtube videos too.

Mittens
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: November 25, 2015, 05:35:43 PM »

Thanks,
I figure I should post some content
Recent Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxHAPjPGDFE

Some Screens:

TheWanderingBen
Level 1

Making Games Around the Globe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2015, 04:18:30 AM »

This has a great visual style that feels familiar, but is different than anything I've seen. Lack of strong, bold lines is a characteristic shared by a few recent 2D games (e.g.: Transistor) but I can't remember that style applied to 3D art. Combined with all the atmospheric effects and striking landscape colour choices, every screenshot melts my eyes. Feels like these should be the covers of sci-fi novels.

Risk-meets-Tribes is music to my gamer ears.

And you're doing this as a solo-dev? Very ambitious. But damn man, you've done some great work already!

Good luck on getting the rest of this thing built, I want to play it!

Mittens
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2016, 07:07:50 AM »

Unity become unbearable to work with, the editor lowed right down and continually crashed. The game code became too bloated and confusing to work on and that game design completely lacked focus and direction.

Because of all these things I have quit working on Territory in it's current form, instead I have restarted in Unreal Engine a new sci-fi game, recycling some of the concepts and art, hopefully it will be way better Smiley

Cakeprediction
Level 1

I'm not too sure what to put here

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: October 29, 2016, 11:55:41 AM »

I'm excited :D
Will it still be called territory or something entirely different?
Also, what about the art style? 'cause the art style is gorgeous

Huge Swords and Tentacles Devlog
"If you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be... a tragedy"
"You have to tell your hands to freaking do the stuff until your hands know it by their tiny hand hearts"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic