Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411478 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 06:33:27 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations [Bullet Hell Fighter] A game where you play as psychic ace pilot in space
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Bullet Hell Fighter] A game where you play as psychic ace pilot in space  (Read 926 times)
sonjool
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2015, 01:22:05 AM »

Oh man, let's make a bullet hell fighter where you pilot a spaceship as a psychic ace pilot who syncs with

their ship to engage in one on one duels with other aces from all over the galaxy in a galactic colosseum.

You will shoot bullets at the rival fighter to try to hit him or to control the space of his potential routes.

You will shoot a faster, bouncing charged-bullets to try to get him at an odd angle.

does this sound interesting at all? I can make the art if you can program. And we can design together!

Here's some of my art stuff joohsonart.blogspot.com

leave me a comment or pm if you're interested.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 01:34:28 AM by sonjool » Logged

Murzy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 02:08:25 AM »

I could be interested in a collab!

For what platforms would this be aimed for? How would the rival fighter aspect be present in the game? As a real time multiplayer feature, or something else? Also, what would the scale of this project be, are you aiming for something simple, or for a bigger game with lots of features?
sonjool
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 10:41:08 AM »

Hey Murzy! I was thinking the scope would be simple so that there could be some polish and balance without taking years to

do. If it ends up getting to the point where it's really fun, then I had a loose plan for continuing with the project. For

simplicity's sake, it would be local multiplayer on the pc (unless network stuff is something that's not too big of a

trouble). Rivals would be played by a different player in realtime. The idea I had for this was mixing asteroids, megaman,

ikaruga and making it a versus fighter.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 10:50:06 AM by sonjool » Logged

sonjool
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 11:31:49 AM »

man, as I was thinking about it. I would like to have at least two different pilots with different alternative ability.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic