Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411425 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 08:47:50 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallAdventure Craft: The Procedurally generated Action RPG now on Kickstarter
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Adventure Craft: The Procedurally generated Action RPG now on Kickstarter  (Read 565 times)
thejamesanderson
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 17, 2015, 05:01:48 PM »

Hi,

My name is James Anderson, an indie game developer from Edible Entertainment. Our new game ?Adventure Craft?, is a procedurally generated action RPG that combines the visual charm of a game like The Legend of Zelda with the endless world generation of Minecraft. It?s a survival game that tasks players with making a place in a living breathing world full of monsters that roam the land during the day, and supernatural creatures that haunt the night.

Click here to try the FREE DEMO.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0oqurkh0pphj4vp/AdventureCraftPreAlpha.exe?dl=0

Here's a link to the trailer www.adventurecraftgame.com

Here?s what people are saying so far.
?Explore a rich and inviting world that will easily kick your ass if you?re not prepared...   Everything is just great, gameplay is fun, it?s visually pleasing and it gets you hooked quite easily. I can?t see a good enough reason to not fall for this little game...?Alexandru Chirila -    Softpedia

?It all sounds so lovely and although the Kickstarter has just begun, the Steam Greenlight campaign is getting a lot of favourable replies from the gaming community...?
Indie Retro News

Thanks so much for your time,
James

Adventure Craft - Coming to PC and iOS
[/url
ThemsAllTook
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 08:30:26 AM »

Awesome game! I played it on video:

I had a blast and will definitely be playing more. I hope Kickstarter treats you well. $150,000 is pretty lofty... Moonman struggled to raise a third of that, but maybe you'll have a stroke of luck and be able to make it.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic