Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 08:32:43 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Rev Share] 2D Artist Needed for Readapt
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev Share] 2D Artist Needed for Readapt  (Read 808 times)
phampire
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 19, 2015, 10:34:31 PM »

I'm looking for a 2D artist to work on all visual elements of Readapt, from UI, menus, weapons, abilities and players. Please check out the Readapt IndieDB page or the latest gameplay

to have an idea of what you will be working with. A clean artstyle that can convey information clearly is ideal and any experience with Unity 3D is preferred.

If you are interested please send me a link to a portfolio of work or if want to ask me any questions please contact me at [email protected].

Readapt: A chaotic local mp arena shooter where every round is different. Play and give feedback here.
IndieDB | Twitter
Woodledude
Level 0

What does this text field do?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 02:04:29 AM »

The game looks really interesting! Sent you an e-mail. Like I said, I'm not terribly experienced, but what skills I do have seem perfectly suited to your needs - Provided you need clean, readable pixel art. Shrug Kinda seems like you're using vector stuff, which is why I clarify.

Just posting here for my own idiot-proofing, and for the sake of any others applying for the position.

Fledgling game designer. Be prepared for walls of text with little coherency and much rambling. Thank you for your time, and tell me what you think.
phampire
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 03:33:07 AM »

Thanks for replying, I will get in touch with you shortly!

Readapt: A chaotic local mp arena shooter where every round is different. Play and give feedback here.
IndieDB | Twitter
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic