Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 01:01:13 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingReconInForce - iOS Strategy - My first game!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: ReconInForce - iOS Strategy - My first game!  (Read 867 times)
Garren
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2015, 05:22:25 PM »

Hey guys, I'm working on my first iOS game and looking for Beta testers!

Game Trailer (YouTube): video

The game is ReconInForce for iPhone and iPad running at least iOS 8.1. It's a turn-based strategy game where you choose one of eight commanders to dominate your friends online or the AI in single player. The game really embraces the concept of the "ambush" by encouraging players to scout ahead and punishing those that don't! Players are rewarded for discovering the strengths of their particular army and unlocking its potential.

I'm looking for Beta testers for three main reasons:
1. The game needs some balance feedback and I want to know if players can "break" the game by discovering unbeatable strategies
2. I want to see if players can find new bugs or ways to crash the game. It's integrated with Crashlytics so this is a great byproduct of testing
3. Other general feedback on the "feel" of the way the game introduces itself to the player via the tutorial

If you would like to be a beta tester just send an email with your name to [email protected]. Or I have more complicated instructions here, haha: http://www.reconinforce.com/beta-testers-survival-guide/

Also, check out this preliminary gameplay video here:

That's it! Just send an email to [email protected] to sign up. Really looking forward to seeing if you guys like my game! Thanks,

Garren

« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 05:58:26 PM by Garren » Logged
Garren
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 05:49:10 PM »

An update just released for ReconInForce! To sign up for beta testing on iPhone or iPad just send an email to [email protected]! Or you can read about the update here: http://www.reconinforce.com/rif-4397-release-notes/

Could definitely use some feedback on these new maps:

“Operation Indigo”

“Operation Meteor”

“Operation Delta”

“Operation Talon”

Thanks!

Garren
Garren
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 06:38:33 PM »

ReconInForce build 4550 was just released! I'm still looking for feedback in the game, just email [email protected] if you would like a TestFlight invitation.

The game now lets players try three commanders in single player or multiplayer for free before asking them to buy. Also, I bundled all in-app purchases so players can unlock all content in the game for a huge discount.

I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback on the game. Thanks!

More details on my blog: http://www.reconinforce.com/rif-4550-release-notes/
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic