Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 03:55:33 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytesting[GAME][ANDROID][FREE]PIXKELS ADVENTURES
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [GAME][ANDROID][FREE]PIXKELS ADVENTURES  (Read 711 times)
Rootcube
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2015, 07:14:34 PM »

Hi fellow developers and gamers, i present you my first game, Pixkels Adventures!
Afeter four months of development and learning  Crazy y finally released my first game with the help of lot of Coffee , i try to make a mix of gameplay ideas with new things, i hope you can test it, play it, and enjoy it  Toast Left!

Donwload for free

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RootCubeSoft.PixkelsAdventures
Phailak
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 02:19:32 PM »

I like the idea, I can see myself playing. Played first few levels already.

Quite a number of grammar errors and some parts don't seem to be translated to English already maybe?

Didn't find the IAP annoying though I just started, like the idea of video rewards to get some coins.

Rootcube
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 04:29:37 PM »

Thanks for try it phailak, you are right about the grammar, English is not my first language, i going to find someone that know english and correct the grammar, i think that all the game is translated maybe i miss something, with 3 tranlations, english,spanish and italian sometimes one get lost in translation  Facepalm.
About the IAP there is not one in the game with real money you only can buy thing with the coins that you win inside the game, for now, but you have the videos to win coins, i think is a fair trade. Maybe if the people wanted i put some coin packs to buy  with real money, i think that having options is a good thing!
Phailak
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 04:14:04 AM »

Sorry I didn't think to screenshot it.

OK for AIP, might of just been an impression :)Either way thought the video reward was good!

Rootcube
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 01:42:26 AM »

I´m glad that you like the video rewards, i think is a good way to let the people win something without making pay for it.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic