Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 09:05:09 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Artist Wanted][Hobby] - Bloxus! Simple art. 95% completed game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Artist Wanted][Hobby] - Bloxus! Simple art. 95% completed game.  (Read 723 times)
Osteel
Level 2

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2015, 06:45:15 AM »

Heeeey TIG.

I'm just about finished working of a very simple mobile game for my portfolio and would love to have some really slick/clean/minimal style art for it. The game is just a standard tile based, sliding game where you have to create a pattern to earn points.

You can see some screenshots of it here: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=46709.0

Right now I will be porting it to mobile and just integrating the third party stuff. Gameplay and whatnot is all done and ready to swap in the art, so this should be a quick project for any artist wanting another piece for their portfolio.

I can't pay, as this is just something I'm doing on the side but I would love to revshare if it does well on the appstores.

In terms of the style of art, I would like to go crisp and minimal. It should be easy to look at with soothing colours and icons. Something like these:

Of course, I'm totally open to suggestions.

Let me know, thanks. Smiley
xchen
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 05:31:50 PM »

PM sent! If you didn't get it, let me know. My PMs are acting up lately.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic