Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 04:35:13 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsProgrammer looking for animator / 3d artist for 3d multiplayer action game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer looking for animator / 3d artist for 3d multiplayer action game  (Read 811 times)
honeybadger_jay
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2015, 11:55:18 PM »

Hi all,

I have been working on the tech for a 3d multiplayer action game for about 4 months now.

You can check out a demo video here on my youtube:

Mainly looking for an animator who can help extend the character + animation pack that I purchased with new animations. Currently I only have gun animations and I want to expand the combat system to include melee weapons.
Trixx
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 03:54:04 PM »

Do you have a plan as to what the games direction is exactly? I'd be interested but I'm not seeing the whole concept I think.
honeybadger_jay
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 10:42:31 PM »

With your help I would implement a MOBA style combat system (aka autoattack + 3 regular abilities + 1 ultimate ability). The twist here is making the abilities tied to the weapon instead of character themselves. Players can switch their kit by equipping new weapons. This way I'm hoping to "RPG"ify the genre and focus on new item acquisition and exploring the open world and progressing a single character with PvE (and potentially PvP) encounters.

I have quite a bit of concept art, designs and other prototype work that isn't shown here. Would prefer to talk about that in private.
Trixx
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 01:44:51 PM »

I'd be down to talk about it. You can get a hold of me on skype at scott.clark455 or Google hangouts [email protected]
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic