Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 09:30:17 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingTrouble in Squareland
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Trouble in Squareland  (Read 436 times)
Pataloon
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 26, 2015, 06:40:08 AM »

Hey there,

Let me introduce you Trouble In Squareland, a small game I'm developing on Unity on my free-time.

You're moving a tiny square named "Babtoo". He's sticking to other squares and has to reach the end of the level. At the very beginning, this was only an endless game where the player had to hold the camera far enough from Babtoo to not lose. I decided to add some features : Levels and a system of powers. The endless mode is currently locked as it is not well-finished enough. Don't worry about the Tutorial as texts are displayed in the levels to explain you how to play.

I'm looking for all kinds of feedbacks. if you encounter bugs/optimization troubles, if you think this is not enough balanced, if you think the sign&feedback is not clear enough. Just be yourself please, if you ragequit, ragequit and tell me why. Smiley

WARNING : For now, progression stops after the Level 24. Sadly the collision system isn't perfect, apparently, it's difficult to make it perfect on Unity... But I'm opened to suggestions. Smiley

I can't give you the right system requirements as I don't know how to make them properly and I'm also asking for feedback on this part, can you run the game ?

here's the build, enjoy it. : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2QhABhKdMJzcmwya3Rhdlcxa2c/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for your time and your invaluable help. :D
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic