Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411506 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 09:52:32 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingOne or Two (iPhone/iPad)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: One or Two (iPhone/iPad)  (Read 327 times)
Vyax
« on: April 26, 2015, 11:00:17 AM »

Hello TIGForums,

I'm new here but I'd like to announce the release of my first game. It was made using Apple's new programming language Swift. It took me around 3-4 months to plan, design and develop it. It would be awesome if you could try it and give me some feedback or suggestions on how to improve it.
I'm also glad to answer any questions regarding its development.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/one-or-two/id925772537?ls=1&mt=8

One or Two is a fun and exciting Indie game challenging your reaction.

The gameplay is pretty simple, but it's hard to master. Take a look at the object in the circle and find out, how many objects of that kind you can find in the game area. Then press the corresponding button, One or Two?

GAMEPLAY
There are 100 levels ready to be played, each harder than the previous one. Try to be as fast as possible without doing any mistakes. Set a new high score and discover all elements!

DESIGN
One or Two offers a gorgeous user interface: hand-picked colors and clean shapes create a unique style. You can also choose to turn on Dark Mode, providing a new experience and making playing at night even better.

GAME CENTER
Play the game and compare your score to players all around the world. Additionally, One or Two offers several achievements for you to unlock. There are even some hidden ones that can't wait to be discovered. Share your high score on Facebook or Twitter and challenge your friends!

What level can you reach?
Download One or Two right now and find out!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic