Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 12:48:26 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkDXDT Looking For a Team to Help With a Game [Paid]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: DXDT Looking For a Team to Help With a Game [Paid]  (Read 622 times)
Drexanz
TIGBaby

View Profile WWW
« on: May 01, 2015, 03:34:59 PM »

I need a team for my Indie Team, Drexanz Xikam Development Team or DXDT for short (Name Pending). The people that join must be; Trustworthy, Loyal, Have A Flexible Schedule, Responsible, And Possibly Live Near or In California (So that we have the same timezone, or a very close to the same timezone. I can live without this one though) Anyways, if you are interested, email me at [email protected]. Send me an email with the position you're interested in, then I will give you more details. We can discuss payment afterward. I will also give you my plans, even if they are a little insane, with the extra bit of detail.

Thank you for your time,
Drexanz Xikam

*Here is a list of open positions. At the very least I need one of each. The number in parenthesis is how many of each I already have.
When applying, give your name, age, timezone, and experience level.

Positions

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scripters/Programmers (Unreal Engine 4) (1)
Writer (1)
Mappers (1, me)
Musicians (I have enough now) (1-4)
Sound Effect Maker (I have enough) (1)
3D Modeler (0)
3D Animator (0)
2D Artist (0)
Creative Assistant (0)
Other (If I missed anything let me know)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details

Scripter -- You would need to know how to use the Unreal Engine 4, that is the engine me and my other programmer have decided on.
Writer -- You would need to be very good at making your wording very fluid and 'pretty' looking so you can give my otherwise mediocre writing a better sound to it.
Mapper -- I am able to do this, I just wrote it here for good measure. And maybe to have another one.
Musician -- Make music for my game, orchestrated preferred.
Sound Effect Maker (Is that what they're called?) -- To make sound effects for my game...Not much else.
3D Modeler -- To model the concept art. You need to be able to model characters and miscellaneous stuff like rocks and houses.
3D Animator -- To animate the 3d models, preferably have the 3d modeler and animator the same person.
2D Artist -- To redraw and color my concept art and make it look a little bit more professional.
Creative Assistant -- A person to run all my decisions by and make sure they sound good and would work well. Also to tell me if I missed anything important when trying to explain certain things to the others in the team. I would give you everything before I actually send it to make sure it's good enough. You would need a very, very flexible schedule.

The game I am working on at the moment is called Zadal's Quest Book 1: The Evil King. I started working with RPG Maker VX Ace to try to flesh out the story and characters a bit more, but I'm finally done with that. I am going onto my seventh year of development on this particular project and decided I needed a team to help me speed this thing up. I will definitely try to pay if you want me too, but only after my Kickstarter get's funded. Until then, you don't have to do anything for me if you don't want to, in case you're scared I'm going to steal it. I'm not going to go into depth about the gameplay, email me if you want to know more, just think about this for now; the difficulty of Dark Souls, gameplay of Devil May Cry 3, and some elements of stealth, most likely Dishonored style. I hope you look forward to it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 08:50:45 AM by Drexanz » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic