Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411482 Posts in 69370 Topics- by 58426 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 23, 2024, 11:37:06 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsBoston area Developers/Events/Jams? (20th of July till 5th of August?)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Boston area Developers/Events/Jams? (20th of July till 5th of August?)  (Read 1143 times)
AlexVsCoding
Level 7

Enthusiasm at dangerous levels.

View Profile WWW
« on: May 02, 2015, 05:52:59 AM »

Hey Folks!

I'm going to be travelling to Boston in July/August for a couple of weeks and was wanting to know ahead of time if there's any developers that want to meet up? Whilst there, I'll be working with my good friend Tyler Giordano on a game/installation.

Last summer we built CHIGUN together over the course of 2/3 months, which was tremendous fun. This year we've only got a limited time span (two and a bit weeks). Since it's over such a short period of time, my intention is to run a game jam, possibly that gets people from outside of the medium of games involved in development.

I'm wanting to start the conversation ahead of time (As I'm aware of how busy these next few months are going to be!), so if there's any developers/artists/musicians/engineers/whoever in the Boston area that are interested in getting involved, it'd be great to hear from you!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 06:15:13 AM by AlexVsCoding » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic