Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 05:17:24 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingGun Bombers - Dig Dug / Bomberman style multiplayer game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Gun Bombers - Dig Dug / Bomberman style multiplayer game  (Read 1263 times)
Mania
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2015, 08:11:22 AM »

Hey there!

I've just released Alpha 2 of my multiplayer title, Gun Bombers. I'd love to hear what you all think of it - any feedback will do good or bad.

The game is influenced by Mine Bombers but I doubt many have played that. Something more familiar for you might be Dig Dug or Bomberman type of games. With a hint of Liero in the mix.  Smiley

There's not much of a singleplayer at this point but there is a Sandbox mode for testing purposes. In essence Gun Bombers is a top-down 2D arena shooter for up to 6 players (LAN / Online). You dig for treasures, fight for survival in randomly generated and fully destructible maps and in between rounds you gear up for better weapons and bombs.

Sounds like fun? Download and give it a go at http://mania.itch.io/gun-bombers. Official website is at http://gunbombers.com/

C-Dawg
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 01:43:10 PM »

I love the concept of a multiplayer Dig Dug!
Mania
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 05:52:31 AM »

Hey everyone, Alpha 3 is now out. Would love to hear more of your thoughts and experience.

Mania
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 05:10:30 AM »

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know Gun Bombers is now on Steam Greenlight!
Mania
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2015, 06:48:16 PM »

Hello everyone. Gun Bombers has finally made its way to Steam Early Access.
Mania
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 01:15:08 AM »

I made it to final release! Beer! Trailer below.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic