Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 12:42:13 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[Greenlight] Dream Chaser - A Nostalgic Retro Action Runner
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Greenlight] Dream Chaser - A Nostalgic Retro Action Runner  (Read 739 times)
CrayderStudios
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 20, 2015, 02:12:54 AM »

Hey guys,

I'm Danial from Crayder Studios and we have just released our first game "Dream Chaser" to Steam Greenlight !

Dream Chaser is a retro and nostalgic action runner that is an take on the runner genre that mixes in upgrades and boss battles. You battle through six crushing stages and face bosses at the end of each stage. You can play as six different characters, each with their own set of customizable skills and powerups! Dream Chaser is not an endless game though. It has an ending for each character when you defeat 'Doubt', the final boss of the game.

Take a look at our Greenlight trailer as well as some screenshots and let me know your thoughts! And if you like it please give it a Yes vote, I would really appreciate it!

Trailer:

Greenlight Page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=435996804

You can follow our development at www.twitter.com/crayderstudios and visit our website at crayder.com. Thanks a lot guys!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 11:55:02 PM by CrayderStudios » Logged

jeremiah
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 05:40:26 AM »

Looks good. I love that the final boss is called Doubt. How do bosses work in a runner style game?

I'm also curious if you've got any pushback on your $9.99 price point?

Golden Krone Hotel - a vampire roguelike - dev log
CrayderStudios
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 11:38:48 PM »

Thanks man for the support and the feedback! As it's not a traditional infinite runner and the screen does stop, boss battles work just as they do in the classic Megaman games. Think of the game as a beat'em up Double Dragon style with some racing against time elements.

So far we've had no pushback against the $9.99 price point, though it is subject to change.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic