Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 07:35:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralAnimated series that nobody can remember the name
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Animated series that nobody can remember the name  (Read 420 times)
SousaVilla
Level 1

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2015, 07:33:33 AM »

I'm trying to find a mysterious animated series that a lot of people in my country (brasil) used to watch and now nobody can even remember the name. It has reached the point where some believe this to be some sort of general delusion or a hoax. I've never watched the series, but a friend of mine has and is searching for it everywhere to no avail.

My bet is that this series is very local and it didn't have recognition from a lot of different countries, especially in the anglosaxon world. My other bet is that it isn't a brazillian production, since if it was we would have discovered by now.

The series was like this: each episode was a short vignette with no more than five minutes. The stories were fairy tales reinvented, with an absurd and dark approach. In one episode, Cinderela would end up cleaning the floor for all eternity together with the prince. In another, John and Mary sold their old and lazy parents to the witch. It seems there wasn't any dialogue or very few, the story is carried by a narrator with a very low voice, and at the end some people remember seeing the word "france".

I'm thinking of putting this on reddit also, but I don't have an account there, so I hope somebody will discover here before I try there. Anybody from france or other country that remember this?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic