Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 02:04:10 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallTitan Rush - SHMUP available in Google Play now!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Titan Rush - SHMUP available in Google Play now!  (Read 556 times)
Phantom107
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2015, 10:35:55 AM »

Greetings TIG forum!

I just finished my first finished game and went searching for some opportunities to show it off. Then I found this forum. It is immense... I like it! Next time I will start posting here during my development. And create an opportunity for testing/feedback. Smiley

May I present to you:   Titan Rush

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phantomtechnology.Titan_Rush

Concept

Titan Rush is a bullet hell kind of shooter where you take on epic enemy boss battles, up to insane difficulty levels. The game relies heavily on random generation so it is always a little different: you can't learn the patterns so it will stay challenging. The game is requires you to react very quickly to different variations of incoming enemy fire. Titan Rush is designed specifically for touch screens on mobile devices. Using 10+ years of graphics experience, I did my best to make it as immersive as possible. If you have a modern smartphone, you can play it on maximum graphics without a problem.

Content

Titan Rush is a fast-paced, action packed side-scrolling shooter for Android, available NOW! Defend your home planet against the incoming human invasion! Unlock upgrades to become stronger and take on increasingly dangerous enemies! The humans are throwing everything they got in this all-out assault. Do you have the skills to handle it?

- Fast-paced & explosive action
- 50 levels to put your skills to the test
- Free expansion coming soon, featuring new ships, turrets & levels

Launch trailer

Screenshots

Get it now on Google Play!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phantomtechnology.Titan_Rush
mire89
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 02:16:17 PM »

I just played 3 levels and I really dig it... the visuals are simply stunning, except the player, the front facing tentacles really put me off, I don't know why. Great way to monopolise on my hatred of humans Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic