Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 08:25:53 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsDrunk Programmer seeking Drunk Artist, and Composer for <5 minute game jam
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Drunk Programmer seeking Drunk Artist, and Composer for <5 minute game jam  (Read 664 times)
DrunkDevs
Level 1

Drink beer and make games

View Profile WWW
« on: May 20, 2015, 11:01:09 AM »

Hi there,

I’m Programmer Gavin Jones, and I’m looking for some like minded drunks to work with on the upcoming <5 Minutes of Play Jam (May 25th). The concept of the jam is simple: Make a game with under 5 minutes of playtime. However, I have a plan to make the jam even more fun. The night of the jam I want to gather everyone on the team together on Google Hangout, get thoroughly intoxicated, and design the game we will be working on for the following 7 days in our drunken state. Thats it. I’ve done it once before and I can promise that it’s a ton of fun. Here some footage from last time (I’m the drunk with Zelda painting on the wall).

I want everyone to have fun, and for us to come out of this experience with a goofy game that we can truly call ours. If sound like your pint of beer, and you’ve got the time, I’d love to collaborate with you. You can get a hold of me by PM on tigsource, or by email at [email protected]

Just so you know a little bit about me here's a different game I made in only 7 days.

Want more Drunk Devs?
DrunkDevs.com / Facebook / Twitter

Current Devlog:
Kegbot
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic