Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 02:06:30 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioFeedback desired! :)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Feedback desired! :)  (Read 731 times)
Julian Surma
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 22, 2015, 12:29:06 AM »

Hi all,

I'm new Tigsource! Still working my way round the site! Wink

I just recently made my new website with all my music. Would appreciate it if you had a listen and gave me some feedback if the opportunity arises!  Smiley

www.juliansurmamusic.co.uk

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS5v_N1MgQmjSboOyFTES-w

Enjoy Smiley

Many thanks

Julian
Barendhoff
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 10:03:15 AM »

First of all, welcome to TIGSource! It's been great listening to some of your tracks, and hey, you've been a Kozak dancer? That's pretty cool. Grin I particularly like your ambient-ish tracks Metal Ocean and Amnesia, as well as some of the tracks you've done for Acquisition.

We happen to have a thread dedicated to giving each other feedback, so I'd suggest you check that one out. It's right here! Do let us know there what kind of feedback you're looking for! Perhaps you'd like tips on composition, but you might as well be looking for audiotechnical feedback, or prefer feedback on your handling of VST's.  Smiley

Julian Surma
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 03:11:12 AM »

Hey Barendhoff!

Thanks for the response! Smiley Being a Kozak is great for fitness Wink Thighs of steel. Thanks a lot for listening to some of my tracks, i'm glad you liked the ambient-ish pieces Smiley

I will certainly check out the feedback link you posted! I really appreciate it.

Hope you see around! Smiley

Thanks again

Julian Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic