Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 06:22:17 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsArtist-Designer-Composer looking to create a team [open source]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Artist-Designer-Composer looking to create a team [open source]  (Read 530 times)
Sporkflips
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 25, 2015, 01:16:00 AM »

Greetings all,

I have been working to design a 3D rpg/rts game based around horticulture, survival, plant growth, and day-night cycle systems. I'm looking for a texture artist and animator as well as a programmer who knows either C++, C#, or Javascript. I've been thinking of using Unreal Engine 4. Although I have more experience with Unity, I think that UE4 presents a better platform for creating the kind of atmosphere I'm looking for in this game. This determination will be heavily influenced by the preference of the programmer. I would really like to code the game myself but I only have a beginner's understanding of Javascript at this point. I feel that even if I wait to make this game until I have much more experience coding, it will be quite a lot to do alone. I am working to layout a very detailed game design specification document.

I'm intending for the game to have a fairly open story which is highly related to the environment of the planet the game takes place on, EM-saio. This is the working title of the game as well but.. working. There are three alien races in the game with complicated history. So far I have done conceptual drawings, written out some mechanics, written some dialogue, created some rigged models and maps, and written music for different zones. I can explain more about the game to anyone who thinks they might be interested in helping, of course. Much of the history that will interact with the story line is quite conceptual in my head at this point but I expect it will come out well through further writing.

Here is the Game Brief, much less specific than the specification document will be of course: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ZnP560J3Cvemd3bjFXWm1MRDA/view?pli=1

Thanks for reading,
if you are interested feel free to contact me here or through my email: [email protected]
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 07:49:10 PM by Sporkflips » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic