Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411414 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 10:54:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessLooking for C# Devs for Unity Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for C# Devs for Unity Game  (Read 682 times)
EGI
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2015, 11:39:47 PM »

We are making a FPS called Elite Gear, we are looking for artists and programmers, we can give rev share, but thats all. The game will become big, with the expectations we have. I have many unique ideas and original ideas. Here is some general info on the game.

Well...I am a 2d game maker, and me and my friend started a game a long time ago called Elite Gear, we had it all planned out, with achievements everything. Unfortunately, the engine we were using did not support online multiplayer, and we need the online for this to work. I am a teenager 14 years old, I've been in the gaming industry for the last 2 1/2 years, I have small amount of money, but I'd be happy to pay you for what I have. What engine do you use? Here is a little about the game, there should be around 5-7 maps with online multiplayer, around 6-8 people on each sever per room. The game should be for flash, iOS, android, and any more if I think of it. I have a unique way for the servers, they would be new and not just "the same old thing". Do you do the music and that also, or do I need to get someone? The storyline for the game was never finished, although I would be happy to finish it. There should be many weapons, grenades, and you melee with your gun. In the settings there should be gear as of which you can unlock or buy to equip better gear to keep you alive. The HP for the player I don't know what to set it to, and what hp goes down per bullet it and all that. Ask me anymore question, and I'll send another in depth email about the game. Thanks in advance.
b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 01:32:55 AM »

I am a teenager 14 years old, I've been in the gaming industry for the last 2 1/2 years

100% Awesome
RaconteurNick
Level 1

Business Dude @ Raconteur Games

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 05:19:51 AM »

EGI, this forum specifically isn't the best place to find people. I'd look here but that's only if you've got some real, serious money to pay out. If you want to do this as a hobby or release it for free, I can recommend the subreddit I Need A Team.

Here's some constructive criticism to help you. Smiley

As for your concept, you seem ambitious -- that being said, you'll need to seriously lay out your concepts. A lot of what you're describing is incredibly vague and doesn't sound any different from any other shooter. You'll want to avoid words like unique, because it tends to make people roll their eyes.

Finally, again, make sure you have a clear path for what you want to accomplish with this game -- don't tell us you're happy to do what should have already been done, like the story. Remember that a story is just a story, and not a game. Put in the work before you start pitching it, because otherwise you won't get the response you're looking for. I'd also re-frame how you pitch yourself personally -- instead of saying you're 14 with 2 years of game industry experience, say that you're 14 and willing to work hard.

Follow those tips and you'll be well on your way to finding a team. Otherwise, you'll get responses like this...

I am a teenager 14 years old, I've been in the gaming industry for the last 2 1/2 years

100% Awesome

... who really should have been a little nicer and provided help instead of sarcasm.

Best of luck in your endeavors, and good on you for getting started early. It's an uphill battle, but it's worth it!

b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 05:57:36 AM »

googled his email . [email protected]

Hello art channel, I would like to ask if anyone is good enough at 2d art to make art for my game that will be in the progress within the next 2 weeks, with dialogues that are spoken in the game. It will be the prequel of the game Grimore Vengeance. If the art is good enough the game will be released with the full version on Steam. The full version is currently in work and will be released in 6 months, it has currently been in progress for half a year. http://www.indiedb.com/games/grimore-vengeance there is a video on the game at the moment. The prequel should take around 2-3 months to finish. This would be GREAT in your portfolio. This is job will be completely for you skills for your portfolio, please comment, or send me a email at [email protected] please do not send me a PM on here I am new to this website. 

and some other

Hello Stencyl community,

My name is Eli Ward. I am looking for a talented Stencyl developer to help me with a game. Specifically a 2d shooter game. I have been wanting to make this game for well over 2 years and is the whole reason I started coding/developing games. I have used Stencyl long enough now I am quite well and can do a lot of stuff. I have a lot of the art already done as the following: Guns, Menu, Player, and more. As I said I am looking for someone to help me make this game. Please PM me, comment on this thread, or send me a email at [email protected]

NOTE: We will discuss if we will want to make the game either 99 cents or free. (For publicity).

And everything is shady, vague .

Why would you be nice and provide help ?

b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 06:08:52 AM »

[–]EliteGamesIndustries 0 points 17 hours ago

Hello, I am making a online MMO. I need c# programmers to help create this masterpiece, I was wondering if you would like to join? If so, tell me and I can send you what I am wanting for the game, I will tell you the game idea! Thanks in advance! Email me at: [email protected] I cant wait to hear from you!

lol
RaconteurNick
Level 1

Business Dude @ Raconteur Games

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 11:08:56 AM »

And everything is shady, vague .

Why would you be nice and provide help ?

I don't do background checks for random acts of kindness.

b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 01:49:20 PM »

you should, you're a business dude
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic