Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411421 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 18, 2024, 02:41:06 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingBird Chat - online multiplayer hang-outs!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Bird Chat - online multiplayer hang-outs!  (Read 700 times)
MyBlueCorners
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 28, 2015, 04:44:20 PM »

Recently I finished my first online multiplayer game, Bird Chat!

Bird Chat is a playground where birds go to hang out and tweet at each other.

You can play the game here! (unity web player)

I'm looking for feedback on the existing content and any suggestions that you might have for more fun playground objects.

If you're having trouble finding anyone to play with, drop me a message and I can come tweet around if I'm not busy.

here's a screenshot...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 06:25:32 PM by MyBlueCorners » Logged

SPACE ROAST : Google Play iOS
Legoson
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 09:35:07 AM »

I like it a lot. Wish there was a bit more to do though but it's pretty fun to play for a while Smiley
MyBlueCorners
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 01:27:23 PM »

Bird Chat's been updated.

I added skateboards and a skate park to ride around in!

If you can find the entrance, it should be a fun place to hang out with birds!

As always, any feedback or suggestions you have are appreciated.

Chris MacAdam
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 06:44:25 PM »

Hey this is pretty fun thing to check out while bored. I liked flying around the map and finding all the interactive things. You should add more things for cosmetics. I found something to make my bird grey and the sunglasses. I think people would like being able to customize their birds like that.
Im not really sure what else you could add though, I like the overall weirdness of everything in here though.
I flew around and met a stranger, and we skateboarded together and then flew around for a minute before we both got off. Fun time though.

MyBlueCorners
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 11:32:26 AM »

Hey this is pretty fun thing to check out while bored. I liked flying around the map and finding all the interactive things. You should add more things for cosmetics. I found something to make my bird grey and the sunglasses. I think people would like being able to customize their birds like that.
Im not really sure what else you could add though, I like the overall weirdness of everything in here though.

Hi Chris, thanks for playing!

I've been thinking a bit about cosmetics recently and I agree that there should be more ways to customize your bird. I'll throw in a new hat or wearable item every so often.

Also, I decided to give players a way to change the color of their bird. It's a bath house! A bird bath house. Cheesy

You can get to the bath house by going through the skate park. There's also a sauna where you can hang out with other birds.

If anyone has more suggestions for ways to customize your bird, let me know!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic