Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 06:53:07 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesFavorite Gaming Moments
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Favorite Gaming Moments  (Read 5665 times)
FNKVSSL
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2015, 11:27:03 AM »

Radiant Silvergun's

, that loop-de-loop maneuver rocked my world. The panic-inducing barrage, plus the switch from pursuer to pursued alters the entire dynamic of the fight since you can no longer anticipate which path he's going to take. It changed my life

The first time a competitor humbled me with Liu Kang's dragon fatality

The battle music changing when you travel to the east in Breath of Fire 4. Nina's sister's big Cronenberg reveal

FF8: The Dollet spider chase, the train hijack, the failed assassination attempt and subsequent jailbreak, the Oilboyle jumpscare, the Garden war, getting forcibly ejected from the Lunatic Pandora and having to watch this giant death monolith float off into the sunset, the sheer terror and helplessness I felt being stranded on the Ragnarok with grossly underleveled characters that made me reset the whole game etc. etc. I don't get why people are always bitching about this one, it was a masterclass in suspense.

The precise moment my friend lost faith in Mr. Bones. The game has this mechanic where it punishes your being at low health by having your bones detach every time you jump- he screwed up in this pixel perfect platforming segment in the forest and fell to pieces. He just goes "(SIGH)... You know what?" And I laughed so hard I cried. Thinking about it still makes me cry. Thank you Ed Annunziata
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 12:09:22 PM by Ossiferous » Logged

MeshGearFox
Level 9

When you have no one, no one can hurt you.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2015, 02:19:07 PM »

RSG is probably my favorite Sakimoto soundtrack :I

beefstragunoff
Level 0

Vengeance is always an option..

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2015, 05:21:44 PM »

There's so much to share with regards on the winning moments, lemme give you one. Its about winning on one of the Township battles that our Guild had, the last minute attack on the enemy's base/occupied town was classic. Tankers did most of the tanking thinngy while my Templar did most of the damage and kills that brought our guild to occupy the enemies property.

Better be late..than never..
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic