Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 02:08:28 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioMusic composition, Sound Design and Voice Acting Producer services
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Music composition, Sound Design and Voice Acting Producer services  (Read 616 times)
odod
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2015, 02:46:23 PM »

Hi guys,

As a music composer up for some good work, please feel free to contact me for your project.

I would be glad to freely compose some drafts to show you what could be possible for your project.
All of my work are fully postproduced and mixed with full studio equipment. Here is a link to my website allowing you to check my productions quality :

www.dpvmusic.com

Note that I also work with voice actors and full voice recording capacities, giving more possibilities to our collaborations.
SFX can also be part of the job.

Looking forward to hearing about your creative projects !

Best
Barendhoff
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 04:04:32 AM »

Welcome to the audio boards, odod! On these boards, we get together to share experiences, give advice, provide feedback on each other's work and discuss all other matters related to audio. If you're looking for projects to work on, you'll have a greater chance to find one on the Collaborations, Offering Paid Work and Portfolio's forums. Grin
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 10:13:37 PM by Barendhoff » Logged

odod
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 01:52:56 PM »

Thanks ! I'll dig this.

Cheers
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic