Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 07:12:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsEPIC GAME JAM | Round#2 [3th July - 15th July]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: EPIC GAME JAM | Round#2 [3th July - 15th July]  (Read 1185 times)
wuuthrer
Level 0

I draw stuff, I make games, I like it dirty

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2015, 07:36:43 AM »

Brace yourselves: Epic Game Jam, round #2 is coming!
Less than 20 days to go before we all go wildly epic! Some of you will want to dive back into last year’s sweet memories, some of you will want to warm up their body and creativity before setting them both into action. Whatever approach you choose, here’s a short teaser (worth a thousand words!) we prepared for you to get into the mood.

TEASER :

You’re hissing and panting? Your eyes are popping out of their sockets? Don’t worry, everything’s absolutely normal. You’re just experiencing the Epicness within you hop up and down in excitement, and telling you that it’s impatient to get the chance of being unleashed! So don’t think twice! Join us during the first weekend of July and let your inner creative child fully express itself! We can’t wait to discover the epic wonders that you’ll come up with!

It goes without saying that you’re ALL welcome to participate. And can upload your game on our website — just like any other jam. Talk about it to all the people you think might be interested. The more we are, the more epic it will be!

www.facebook.com/epicgamejam
www.twitter.com/epicgamejam
www.epicgamejam.com

- Don't Kill Her -
  No choice is given, but the rest belongs to us.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic