Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 01:44:24 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[need 2d artist] [paid or % sharing] already have a small mobile game publisher
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [need 2d artist] [paid or % sharing] already have a small mobile game publisher  (Read 825 times)
alaslipknot
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: June 18, 2015, 05:50:02 PM »

Hey friends Smiley
I've been making games for clients during the past 2 years and i think it's time that i try my chance, marketing was always my worst enemy but hopefully i met these people and they said they will help me marketing the game for profit sharing. In fact they liked one of my prototype and they hired an artist but unfortunately she had to quit, currently they are trying to find another artist to get the project going, but i still have other ideas and prototype to make so i said maybe i can collaborate with one of you awesome art guy/girl Smiley
You can check my gameDev-blog to know more about me. if you are interested please PM me or leave a comment.

so whoever wanna join will not just be "the artist", we can discuss anything together, if by chance you are a gameDesigner with art skill and looking for a good programmer then please give this experience a try Smiley
Also please leave at least one link so i can know you better through your work

Thank you very much and have a great day

“Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.”
or just visit my blog
luxregina
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 07:14:19 AM »

I'd love to have a chat with you if you are still looking. you can see my portfolio here > http://luxregina.com/portfolio/?cat=3 - all the art is from me, unless specified otherwise.

As you may also see, I've been working in the advertising industry for 20+ years as a creative director...
I also have a couple projects in mind that could use a good and motivated coder.

I have one project that was posted on these boards that you can check here: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=36016.msg944692#msg944692
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 07:52:54 AM by luxregina » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic