Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411497 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 07:09:35 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioAny Musicians willing to join up?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Any Musicians willing to join up?  (Read 643 times)
Carpetwurm
Level 0

Nobody

View Profile WWW
« on: June 26, 2015, 07:40:07 PM »

Alright everyone, I'm in need of a musician (or whatever you want to be called) to join my dev team! We don't have much to offer (in a monetary sense), but what we can do is this:

• Give you your very own space on our site
  • Give a 25% (or more) cut of ad revenue from whatever games we post to Newgrounds
  • That's about it really.

Yeah, that's not much actually... But what do you expect?  Shrug If you're at all interested, be sure to email me. Don't bother PMing me on here though, since I'm not active that much. My email is [email protected]. I'll see you guys later! [Site Link=http://caplteam.tk/]
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 08:06:19 AM by JuiceBox » Logged

>Forum signatures
>[current year]
Jasmine
Level 5

Boop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 08:35:26 PM »

Yeah, that's not much actually... But what do you expect?  Shrug

Seriously?

There are a lof of musicians on this forum with a high level of professionalism and skill. Offering, well, nothing, and doting it as a normal universal casualty is pretty insulting.

- Most musicians can get their OWN site, for free, with more air time. Quite a few of us do have our own website.
- Offering 25% of an unfinished, unpublished, non-publicized game is the same as offering nothing.

If you are looking for quality, you won't get it for free.

I highly suggest coming back when you have something worthwhile to offer, especially if quality is what you are after.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic