Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 05:58:34 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosFreelance Pixel Artist, Animator (US-based)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Freelance Pixel Artist, Animator (US-based)  (Read 1326 times)
shoutscion
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2015, 02:16:30 PM »

I'm Shout: a pixel artist with 2 years experience with character design, animation, background design and concept art. In addition, I've got 4 times that as a (solo and team) game developer myself. I have been the art lead for many games, and I'm in the market to work on something new.

Project PKR (Shmup-style platform fighter)
Circuit Breakers (Top-down competitive co-op friendly fire simulator)

I specialize in cheery, lo-fi, hi-energy art that'll sync easily with anything- puzzle games, sidescrollers, shooters, rpgs, even virtual toys- but moreover, I am more then capable of coming up with a unique art style to help establish your game amongst the varied and colorful indie marketplace. I work closely with my clientele to ensure a well-composed and solid final product and can execute without supervision, allowing programmers to focus on programming and producers to focus on producing.

My rates are decided on a per-project basis, often divided into multiple 'waves' for the sake of streamlining billing and to suit the client's payment schedule. My typical monthly rates are anywhere between 200USD to 400USD, with many games being brought from conception to completion within a quarter of a year.

If you would like to know more or are interested in working with me you can reach me at [email protected] and bushi.do356 on skype.

Also worth mentioning is my blog / portfolio, at http://shoutscion.tumblr.com/. You can also follow me on twitter at @AsScion.

Hope to work together with you soon!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 07:10:44 AM by shoutscion » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic