Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411472 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 11:44:20 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralWeb design troubles
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Web design troubles  (Read 512 times)
EasterlyArt
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: July 04, 2015, 09:52:02 PM »

So I debated asking this here, but I figured of all the places to ask, I felt most people on here were creative enough to understand this idea. So I'm looking to help out a friend who is looking to make an interactive website that also features an opening video of sorts. I figure it would be flash based but I'm not sure how it would work.

The idea would be the opening segues the viewer from the video to the website layout which would be a circular design that has various elements for people to interact with. Elements of the website would link with media widgets (soundcloud, youtube, etc) or text documents that would pop up to describe something.

Does anyone know how to make a website like this, or know someone that does?

Thank you! 

Should also mention this is a paid job if someone is able to do this. Additionally the job would need to be done by fall of 2015 at the latest. I personally can make a lot of the elements used, but I personally skilled to make them function correctly at this time.

Be original, be creative, be fresh, be righteous, be yourself and let no one stop you!

EasterlyArt Facebook
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 10:01:59 PM »

Try posting in the Offering Paid Work board, or notify a mod to move you there.

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?board=40.0

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic