Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411485 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 06:38:41 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsHumble Bundle + Indie Game Making Contest (Cash prizes!)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Humble Bundle + Indie Game Making Contest (Cash prizes!)  (Read 2077 times)
DanglinBob
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2015, 03:03:22 PM »

Making my rounds letting everyone know that since I work closely with the Indie Game Making Contest (IGMC) and Humble- though not technically with either - I would spread some awareness!

So... Pick up ~2k in software from Humble Bundle. Use it (or other tools) to create an indie game in 30 days that can win the heart of the judges - including a former fragdoll and the guy who wrote Forgotten Realms (!). Win cash prizes and promotion from Degica, the sponsor of the event.

Info obviously at www.HumbleBundle.com and the IGMC page at http://contest.gamedevfort.com/

Good luck!
-Bob

DanglinBob
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 08:02:28 AM »

Minor update to this: The Humble Bundle RPG Maker assets are now licensed for use for all engines, so you don't have to worry about using those assets in non-RPG maker stuff.
DanglinBob
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 06:08:08 PM »

One more minor update. Prize pool @ 50k. Should be at least 20k grand prize now.

Extra Credits has joined the guest judges.

AND... a bunch of new software added to the bundle!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic